Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

Laker_Girl said:
That's what I thought Pussy.

I haven't a clue how to send viruses dillhole so be a man or at best a brave little girl and PM me your E-mail address.

Pussy? I gave you my e-mail address. In public. Full view of everyone here. That is how much of a pussy I am. Go ahead and test it. I will respond to your e-mail. Why would I need to PM you my address? I fear no one in here. Never have and never will. Now get to it. Enoug excuses. Here it is again:

[email protected]

Donovan said:
^^^^Yeah, Sister Kissy Fur, you tell 'em. When you fear someone and know you can't quite get the best of them, you completely ignore their posts and pretend you didn't see it. It's like the online equivalent of hiding under your bed. Like you've been hiding from me for the last day or so.

In Scotland they call that "an undercover operation". Makes them feel better about themselves.

(Sorry, this is for my friend Lucy. You two lovebirds keep it up. Just don't forget your prenup, In California she gets half...)

I have been hiding from you? *ROTFLMAO* I have responded to every single post directed at me hence the high number of posts, including you. I would fear you?? Why? Are you gay?? I most certainly hope not. Are you threatening to rape my asshole? Why do I anger you so?? I take back anything I said that may have upset you *pfft, not likely but if it makes him feel better and allows him to put those razors away from his wrists...*

WTF???

LAKER_GIRL AND THE_QUESTION, BOTH GREAT PEOPLE AND MY GOOD GRACES ARE GETTING MARRIED AND NOBODY NOTIFIED ME???

WHAT GIVES???

:kitty:

Tasvir81 said:
WTF???

LAKER_GIRL AND THE_QUESTION, BOTH GREAT PEOPLE AND MY GOOD GRACES ARE GETTING MARRIED AND NOBODY NOTIFIED ME???

WHAT GIVES???

:kitty:

PAKIS do not get invited to Anglo-Saxon weddings. You all smell bad.