Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

SaintLucifer said:
You mean you were wrong??????? But, but that cannot be... say it isn't so. Nooooooooooo!!! I was so looking forward to your grand wisdom.

I didn't say I was wrong. You need to read more carefully. ;)

Sadistic Bastard said:
Getting back to the wedding...

I have the perfect idea for a wedding present. (evil grin)

No doubt the 'sadistic' part of your name derives from the fact you take pleasure in sticking your shrivelled little pickle into your 98 year old grandma's equally shrivelled cunt.

SaintLucifer said:
No doubt the 'sadistic' part of your name derives from the fact you take pleasure in sticking your shrivelled little pickle into your 98 year old grandma's equally shrivelled cunt.

The voice of experience.

Now I guess I need to start thinking about who will be the best man... there are two contenders, and it's gonna be tough to choose between 'em.

Peter Octavian said:
The voice of experience.

Still up to spending vast amounts of your 'points' to have the admins change my avatar yes??? I must have really gotten to you dear child. Do you pound the desk every time I switch it back?? :laugh:

SaintLucifer said:
Still up to spending vast amounts of your 'points' to have the admins change my avatar yes??? I must have really gotten to you dear child. Do you pound the desk every time I switch it back?? :laugh:

Actually, I get a good laugh every time you change it back.

I play the music, you do the dancing.

Every

time.

:bigass:

Peter Octavian said:
Actually, I get a good laugh every time you change it back.

I play the music, you do the dancing.

Every

time.

:bigass:

Lovely logic. We are both doing the same thing only my way requires far less effort. Wonder who the stupid one here is??? Two seconds. That is all it takes me. How long for you to go into your bank, pick out who you wish to 'annoy', have the admins complete the transaction, upload the avatar then go back into the thread to see if it worked? Hmmmm. Smart boy. :roll: :laugh: Due to such, the fact of the matter would that it is you who does the dancing whilst I do the laughing. Two clicks. That is all it takes me. All that effort for little ol' me? Awwwww. Did I upset so much that you devote so much of your pathetic little life to me?? :sleep: Keep doing it. As I said I could change my avatar back to its original state 50 times in the time it takes you do make ONE change. *musses up your hair* Such a cute little guy. Stupid but cute.

Whennnn.....the.....moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's amore
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore
When the stars make you drool justa like pasta fagiol...
That's amore
When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet, you're in love
When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreamin', signore
'scusa me, but you see, back in old Napoli, that's amore

When-a you swim in-a da sea
And an eel bites-a you knee, dat's
A Moray

When-a you laser gun tries
To poke out-a you friend's eyes, dat's
A Moe Ray...

A) That's not Tamar, she could troll me...Luci stinks like his finger after he pulls it out of his ass.

B) I'm not sending my picture to some random bullshit address. I'll send it to Q and he can post it, dumb ass bitch.

Laker_Girl said:
A) That's not Tamar, she could troll me...Luci stinks like his finger after he pulls it out of his ass.

B) I'm not sending my picture to some random bullshit address. I'll send it to Q and he can post it, dumb ass bitch.

What's that I smell? Fear???