Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

Fear? Of what? Tamar? No, I said she could troll me, I didn't say she could troll me well. Or do you mean I'm afraid to send my picture to you? Nope, I'm not but wouldn't you prefer it be posted so that you could make hearty fun of it and call me ugly while you make it your wallpaper and jerk off to it?

Laker_Girl said:
A) That's not Tamar, she could troll me...Luci stinks like his finger after he pulls it out of his ass.

You're right. Tamar was more creative with Photoshop.

B) I'm not sending my picture to some random bullshit address. I'll send it to Q and he can post it, dumb ass bitch.

I'm up for that. You still have my address?

The Question said:
You're right. Tamar was more creative with Photoshop.

I don't go to WF, I have no idea who this is but it aint' Tamar and she might bitch slap you for even suggesting the turd might be her. Be careful.

I'm up for that. You still have my address?

I think so, I'll send you some pics right now and you tell me. :)

Laker_Girl said:
I don't go to WF, I have no idea who this is but it aint' Tamar and she might bitch slap you for even suggesting the turd might be her. Be careful.

I think so, I'll send you some pics right now and you tell me. :)

What's the fucking holdup bitch???

Laker_Girl said:

Yeah, well... it knows more about us TKers than a complete stranger would, but it was my mistake to assume it's a woman just because it reads like one. Could just be a guy whose balls have yet to drop.

Ilovemyjob.jpg

All business. :)

Laura.jpg

So THAT'S where Buttons went! Lucky cat!

Mylegs.jpg

Hummana hummana! :shock:! :D

Laker_Girl said:
Thanks Q...Eat shit Luci.

Little ass shot on the pic of my thigh, damn those shorts are short.

That is you??? OMMFG. I OVERESTIMATED you. Absolutely without a doubt you are FAR uglier than I had first suspected. This is what QUESTION deems to be lovely? Poor fucker has never gotten laid that's why. You are PROUD to look like that LAKERBITCH? I notice the girth also but there is no way in a million years you would ever hope to even think of standing a chance with me. I had such high hopes that I would be wrong, but in a manner favourable to you. What a fucking disappointment although I am far from surprised. Actually there is a little bit of surprise when I consider how you and the others kept bragging about your looks. I swear, they are enough to spook me right out of this site. You were full of shit, the others were full of shit yet I knew it. Damn you for making me hope for miracles. When will I EVER see a female on the internet who is passable-looking? Shit. Fucking annoying. After seeing your ugly mug LAKERGIRL, please see fit never to post to me or to respond to any of my posts. Please. I beg of you. I will only keep being reminded of UGLY and I abhor that.

SaintLucifer said:
That is you??? OMMFG. I OVERESTIMATED you. Absolutely without a doubt you are FAR uglier than I had first suspected. This is what QUESTION deems to be lovely? Poor fucker has never gotten laid that's why. You are PROUD to look like that LAKERBITCH? I notice the girth also but there is no way in a million years you would ever hope to even think of standing a chance with me. I had such high hopes that I would be wrong, but in a manner favourable to you. What a fucking disappointment although I am far from surprised. Actually there is a little bit of surprise when I consider how you and the others kept bragging about your looks. I swear, they are enough to spook me right out of this site. You were full of shit, the others were full of shit yet I knew it. Damn you for making me hope for miracles. When will I EVER see a female on the internet who is passable-looking? Shit. Fucking annoying. After seeing your ugly mug LAKERGIRL, please see fit never to post to me or to respond to any of my posts. Please. I beg of you. I will only keep being reminded of UGLY and I abhor that.

If this isn't Wordin, it's closely related to him. Predictable windbag. And yes, she is lovely, and all your hot air only smells of sour grapes. :sarek:

The Question said:
If this isn't Wordin, it's closely related to him. Predictable windbag. And yes, she is lovely, and all your hot air only smells of sour grapes. :sarek:

Owwwwwwwwww owwwwwwwwwww owwwwwwwwwwww

Laker_Girl said:
Well that was totally unexpected!

I could have just about written that response myself. ;)

*grabs you and shoves a brown paper bag over your head* Whew. The world is going to thank me for this. LAKERGIRL is the fucking elephant man reborn as a female.

The Question said:
Now isn't that closer to the truth.

Like my avatar? Always knew you and PETEROCTAVIAN were lovers. Now everyone may see proof of this wonderful union. Damn. One can only imagine how you kids end up looking. Whew.

SaintLucifer said:
*grabs you and shoves a brown paper bag over your head* Whew. The world is going to thank me for this. LAKERGIRL is the fucking elephant man reborn as a female.

Damn. I do believe I wounded LAKERGIRL's feelings. At least I was honest. I swear I have never allowed myself to be within 20 metres of any females so ugly. I have no female FRIENDS who look that bad. I kid you not. Damn but I imagine her hanging around with my female friends. There is no doubt they would excuse themselves from her presence. No one likes to be seen with UGLY. Shit. This is serious. I am fucking annoyed. I was hoping to be proven wrong. Fuck.

If this is the best game you've got, son, you really ought to take your bat and ball and go on home. Ask your kindly old grandma for some insults or something -- it wouldn't give you ammunition enough to flame here, but it would still improve the pitiful ordinance you're bringing to the field.

The Question said:
If this is the best game you've got, son, you really ought to take your bat and ball and go on home. Ask your kindly old grandma for some insults or something -- it wouldn't give you ammunition enough to flame here, but it would still improve the pitiful ordinance you're bringing to the field.

Yep. He is upset. :laugh: