Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

Oh and Luci, the only other person so offended by my face was BitchSlapSmitty and at least that ugly fuck had the balls to post his monkey mug. So where's your picture, stud?

I think physical attractiveness is easily overwhelmed by ugliness of the soul...not that I'm alluding to anyone currently embroiled in the "Hot or Not" feud seen here...just saying, is all.

I would find persons who questioned my integrity to be far more offensive than those who thought I was Fuggers.

I don't tend to find either insulting on a website.

My attitude is, who are you?

If I don't respect you there's little chance I'm going to care if you respect me.

SaintLucifer said:
Who is he talking to??? Strange fool.

I love people like you, who call other people "ugly", but don't have the balls to post your own pic. Typical fatboy pussy. Now g'wan and cry to mommy, fatboy.

SaintLucifer said:
:laugh: @ you changing your avatar after I used your picture to create a nice little avatar.

:laugh: @ you not having the gonads to post any version of your own undoubtedly horrific puss. Puss.

Oh it's the old no scanner excuse. Nice Luci.

You're a fucking fat, goofy ass freak show, just as I'd suspected.

And who the fuck doesn't have a scanner these days? Damn, ya loser.

patrickdonomike.jpg

Me on the left. With my bro and a buddy of ours.

donoheadshot.jpg

Exhausted after a very, very long week. I'm half asleep in this one.

Eh, Donovan is average. Not ugly, he just looks like a construction worker, or maybe a plumber.

Lay off the ding-dongs, though, you're about 50 calories away from having moobs.

I think Donovan's kinda cute, actually. And he's settled something in my mind, once and for all. :D ;)

L_G, you have Kate Mulgrew cheekbones. I think that's a good thing. Very classy. ;)