Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

Big Dick McGee said:
Eh, Donovan is average. Not ugly, he just looks like a construction worker, or maybe a plumber.

Lay off the ding-dongs, though, you're about 50 calories away from having moobs.
The picture where I'm tired is about 6 months old, pre-20 lb weight loss. It's mainly the shirt, bad clothing choices. And to be perfectly honest, it was free Oreos at work. Goddamned transfats will get you every time.

I guess that means none of you believe I'm a black Asian Native American Eskimo hippie any more?

Dayum...

FBI parte due said:
I just imagine people as whatever I remember their avatar being.

So Donovan, to me, is that kid in the "special olympics" avatar. :D

You've been talking to my Ex-wife...besides, I just released my own real photo for the first time ever to the internet, and I did it to a place called Troll Kingdom. Retarded probably ain't far from the truth.

Laker_Girl said:
I pictured you more wirey, WordInterrupted like.
One of these days for kicks I'll try to upload some of my scary longhaired Biker pictures from Vegas. Jack used to make fun of me pretending I was a fat hairy biker. He wasn't that far off the mark, at one time in my life...

You're not bad looking and you take criticism with grace, a nice change from the norm. I just thought since you're such a bleeding heart that you'd look like a typical skinny, scraggly, college student. What do I know?

Being a former hairstylist I just have one teensy bit of advice, stop parting your hair in the middle. There are no natural middle parts, it's on the left or the right, ask you stylist to find it. :D

Yeah I think I knew that. This pic was, as I said, after a very long week and I have a bad habit of "combing with fingers" when I'm busy or distracted. That pic was actually about two weeks after I moved out of my house and marriage. That's pretty much why the exhausted, ill-kempt look. As I get back into shape, I'll be upgrading my look a little too, you know the whole mid-life single man crisis. Probably frost my hair, get a earring or a tattoo, and hit the tanning salon so hard I'll resemble an Oompa Loompa. Maybe a sports car.

Then I'll get mad chix...

You'll get mad dix...not chix. Don't frost your hair, ever, I hated frosting guys' hair, it was so gay. Earring no, tat yes. Mystic Tan makes for Oompa Loompas, tanning beds have come a long way, go for it. No sports car, go hot truck or SUV and keep working out.

But that's just me. :)

A random picture

swan.jpg

Don't insult Bunny Swan.

And why are you changing the subject? Let's see it handsome, show us your gorgeous features. Surely you know someone with a scanner. Any copy place will scan it and save it on a CD for you. So hop to it ugly, I have to eat in the morning and I'd rather not throw up my breakfast.

SaintLucifer said:
Excuse me but I do not wish to watch you jerking off. Please do that in front of LAKERGIRL. I doubt very much she has seen a cock in the past 20 years.

What a coincidence, you haven't seen your own cock in 20 years, fatboy!

20 years ago I was 12 so yes I've definitely seen a cock since then. I told you, I worked at a salon in horse country, cocks ran free.

LG - VERY nice! TQ's a lucky bloke. Where are y'all registered?

Dono - Not what I expected, brother! Kudos!

Lucy - You fucking puss. You make it too easy.

Oh what the heck....

for you new people who don't know what I already look like....
this is after the 68 pound weight loss...

mm_smoke.jpg

:D
mm