Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

Dark Link said:
Well there goes the wedding gift. I was going to present you two with Luci's head on a platter.

Now what am I going to do with this woodchipper....

A question. How would you propose to obtain my head in the first place? Remember, I am undefeated. I am the champion of the world if you will, well certainly of this site.

What's up Ugly? Where's your picture Pussy?

Champion of this site :lol:...Ahhh I love a good afternoon chuckle. Post your picture so the entertainment can continue.

Laker_Girl said:
What's up Ugly? Where's your picture Pussy?

Champion of this site :lol:...Ahhh I love a good afternoon chuckle. Post your picture so the entertainment can continue.

Aww. This one's feelings are really hurt. *sniffle*. Allow me to cry you a river.

stluciav1.jpg

stluciav2.jpg

Peter Octavian said:

Strange individual. First he pays a fortune in points to have my avatar changed by sucking the cocks of the Admins, then he posts it in this thread. This is one sick puppy although I find it most humorous. I must truly anger this individual to go to such lengths to get my attention. So sad. I feel for him. Almost. :laugh:

SaintLucifer said:
Aww. This one's feelings are really hurt. *sniffle*. Allow me to cry you a river.

Why would my feelings be hurt Luce? I got high praise for my pictures. C'mon, post that hideous deformity you call your face and let us all laugh and then vomit....Pussy.

How about we just vomit. Sight of that unspeakable horror, sight of vomit -- same difference. And we'll have none of the extra trauma.

Laker_Girl said:
Why would my feelings be hurt Luce? I got high praise for my pictures. C'mon, post that hideous deformity you call your face and let us all laugh and then vomit....Pussy.

You honestly think they mean what they are saying? This is the internet you dumb twat. They intend to spare you your feelings. I resort to no such inane tactics. I tell it like it is. Otherwise I refuse to lie. That makes me a much better person in fact. I am quite serious. I have never in my life hung around a female as ugly as yourself. Such would be beneath my station.
As for my picture, you wish to grant me that scanner? Pick one up for me and have it sent to me by Purolator. You pay for it all. I will need time to find a place to put it though. I already have a printer here. My 19" monitor (not a flat-screen monitor either so you can imagine how large it is) takes up much space beside the printer. I am not rearranging my computer space to suit your needs. Give me a chance to borrow a digital camera from someone and I shall have an exquisite photo of myself taken and sent to you via e-mail. I do have USB ports after all. I HAD a scanner along with my older computer but I threw it out as it used different connection technology no longer available (my previous computer sported a Pentium I 120 Mhz chip). Now give me a break and shut that ugly face of yours.

SaintLucifer said:
You honestly think they mean what they are saying? This is the internet you dumb twat. They intend to spare you your feelings. I resort to no such inane tactics. I tell it like it is. Otherwise I refuse to lie. That makes me a much better person in fact. I am quite serious. I have never in my life hung around a female as ugly as yourself. Such would be beneath my station.

Here we are with the Mr. Belvedere schtick again. Boring.

As for my picture, you wish to grant me that scanner? Pick one up for me and have it sent to me by Purolator. You pay for it all. I will need time to find a place to put it though. I already have a printer here. My 19" monitor (not a flat-screen monitor either so you can imagine how large it is) takes up much space beside the printer. I am not rearranging my computer space to suit your needs. Give me a chance to borrow a digital camera from someone and I shall have an exquisite photo of myself taken and sent to you via e-mail. I do have USB ports after all. I HAD a scanner along with my older computer but I threw it out as it used different connection technology no longer available (my previous computer sported a Pentium I 120 Mhz chip). Now give me a break and shut that ugly face of yours.

ROTFLMAO!!! Why don't you hop your broke ass on the bus and head down to Kinko's. If you've got a nickel left over after your ride on the Bus of Darkness, maybe your Hellish Highness can convince one of the office-equipment-wenches to walk you to their scanners. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :bigass:

The Question said:
Here we are with the Mr. Belvedere schtick again. Boring.

ROTFLMAO!!! Why don't you hop your broke ass on the bus and head down to Kinko's. If you've got a nickel left over after your ride on the Bus of Darkness, maybe your Hellish Highness can convince one of the office-equipment-wenches to walk you to their scanners. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :bigass:

There's a Kinko's in my town??? Really? Can you point it out to me? I should be glad to use their scanning capabilities, if I could find them.

SaintLucifer said:

You honestly think I read past "You honestly think..."? I did not. Now post your bloated gargoyle face and let have my bulemic fix for the afternoon.

Oh and I just glimpsed at your "no scanner" explanation in TQ's post. I don't fucking care you broke ass loser.

By the way, going into such explanation means you're what? That's right so pwned I sold you and bought you back already.

Laker_Girl said:
You honestly think I read past "You honestly think..." I did not. Now post your bloated gargoyle face and let have my bulemic fix for the afternoon.

You need to learn how to deal with criticism dear child. I think you are ugly,the others think you are hot. Why not simply ignore me and listen to the others as a result? Naturally doing so would be most hypocritical of you since that would be the only reason you communicate with them. If you dislike me so much, why do you bother with me? Ignore me as you should be wont to do. Others with greater intellect (certainly not a rarity in itself) than yours would.

I deal with critcism just fine. I couldn't care less if you think I'm ugly, who are you? No one I care about that's for sure.

So stop changing the subject, show us the scientific experiment gone horribly wrong also known as your face.

SaintLucifer said:

All that to say the camera would shatter......

SaintLucifer said:
There's a Kinko's in my town??? Really? Can you point it out to me? I should be glad to use their scanning capabilities, if I could find them.

If there's internet service in your city, town, mud hut village or freeway underpass tent city -- whichever you would have next claimed to be posting from -- then yes, it's a sure bet there's a graphics print shop like Kinko's (or one of its competitors) too.

But you just keep reaching for excuses if it makes you feel better. As for the rest of us, we already know you're a snivelling coward, so the show you're putting on is exclusively for your own benefit at this point.

Pussy. :)

SaintLucifer said:
You need to learn how to deal with criticism dear child. I think you are ugly,the others think you are hot. Why not simply ignore me and listen to the others as a result? Naturally doing so would be most hypocritical of you since that would be the only reason you communicate with them. If you dislike me so much, why do you bother with me? Ignore me as you should be wont to do. Others with greater intellect (certainly not a rarity in itself) than yours would.

^BOO!