Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

SaintLucifer said:
Ah, desperation. Everyone in here knows I have never resorted to spamming this site after their silly attempts at angering me. All fail to understand why I cannot be angered by them. I shall explain it to you all. You mean nothing to me. You are nothing.

Yet here you are.

SaintLucifer said:
Here is a thought. I want you to match that post word-for-word. Type the entire post out as fast as you can. Tell me how long it took you to type it then we shall talk. Are you in agreement? Type without even once glancing at your keyboard and in the dark. Quickly. As fast as you possibly can. No stopping. What? You made many typos? I thought so. Now shut the fuck up and return to your typing class in your high school.

Well one...i'm not in high school. And two I was the best typer in my class. 80 wpm with no errors.....so....shut up.

And my eyes are blue...but change colors. Got a problem with it?

Mandi said:
Well one...i'm not in high school. And two I was the best typer in my class. 80 wpm with no errors.....so....shut up.

And my eyes are blue...but change colors. Got a problem with it?

*ROTFLMAO @ 'typer'* :laugh: Surely that was a piece of sarcasm and not a true error. No one is that stupid. 80 wpm? I was faster than that BEFORE I ever touched a keyboard.

No problem. I love females with gorgeous blue eyes. I see no point in dating those without although I have done so. A female without blue eyes is not worth fucking although green eyes are a huge exception. Love green eyes.

ooh the grammar police now eh?

Sure you could prolly type faster than that...but can you do it without errors? Didn't think so

^Typist sweetie and don't let this jackass start with you. He's a fat, goofy virgin with a face like burn victim. He's a pussy with a superiority complex. If he wasn't so fuckin' proud about bein' Canadian eh, I'd think he was my dumb fuck brother...Except for the fact that my brother actually is quite handsome.

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO @ 'typer'* :laugh: Surely that was a piece of sarcasm and not a true error. No one is that stupid. 80 wpm? I was faster than that BEFORE I ever touched a keyboard.

No problem. I love females with gorgeous blue eyes. I see no point in dating those without although I have done so. A female without blue eyes is not worth fucking although green eyes are a huge exception. Love green eyes.

largeflagofcanada9ma.gif

SaintLucifer said:

With this development optometrists office will be chalk full of girls getting brown contact lenses.

SaintLucifer said:

We can only hope the ladies are equaly as picky and don't date outside of the human species.

Careful Sarek, you forgot the other "L" in equally, you may get a fierce tongue lashing from Luci, the saint of absolutely nothing relevent.

Laker_Girl said:
Careful Sarek, you forgot the other "L" in equally, you may get a fierce tongue lashing from Luci, the saint of absolutely nothing relevent.
Woud he realy mind, you think? I mean, how importent to him is it if Sarek spells things corectly?

Laker_Girl said:
With this development optometrists office will be chalk full of girls getting brown contact lenses.

*ROTFLMAO @ 'chalk full of girls'* Uh, that would be 'CHOCK' and that is no typo. You actually thought that was correct. Wow. Ugly AND stupid.

Laker_Girl said:

I have a feeling he wants to give me more than just a "tongue lashing". I'm afraid it will crush him to learn that, all his fantasies aside, I don't swing that way.

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO @ 'chalk full of girls'* Uh, that would be 'CHOCK' and that is no typo. You actually thought that was correct. Wow. Ugly AND stupid.

And this marks you as cowardly AND anal retentive to no real purpose. And since you want to be anal retentive, you pretentious cock jelly: Chock-full, properly, is hyphenated.

applause.gif

SaintLucifer said:

Go wash your hands and dear GOD! I made a mistake and you caught it, whatever shall I do?!?!?! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Except...I don't care. What's next stinky gonna shame me because I didn't title myself Lakers_Girl???

You got nothing faglett, 'cept dirty hands and a horrible fear of posting your God awful made for horror flicks face.

How's about worrying more about had washing and less about other people's grammar.

Ps. I noticed the mistake I'd made and I just knew you'd hop on like your mom when she's passed out. Thanks for being so predictable St. Stinky.

Laker_Girl said:
^Typist sweetie and don't let this jackass start with you. He's a fat, goofy virgin with a face like burn victim. He's a pussy with a superiority complex. If he wasn't so fuckin' proud about bein' Canadian eh, I'd think he was my dumb fuck brother...Except for the fact that my brother actually is quite handsome.

Bah, he ain't gonna start shit cause he isn't shit......and I'm a redneck.....ya'll knows us rednecks don talk like you'n city folks......:bigass:

L_G, forgive me for the delay in saying congratulations, and yes I too thought your pics were beautiful. I'd like to ask you 2 questions-
1. Do you believe in polygamy (sp?) if you do, could I be TQ's second wife along with you? I cook awesome meals.
2. If you don't, then can I too be invited to the wedding?
Thanks.

I have no problem with bigamy but I'm not a fan of polygamy, however TQ has a problem with both so lucky for me he's all mine. :) I'm sorry.

And of course you are invited to the wedding, we're looking at November 5, 2007. Mark your calendar.

Laker_Girl said:
I have no problem with bigamy but I'm not a fan of polygamy, however TQ has a problem with both so lucky for me he's all mine. :) I'm sorry.

And of course you are invited to the wedding, we're looking at November 5, 2007. Mark your calendar.
Yeah, I'm already married anyway, but it doesn't hurt to ask! ;)
Calander is marked, who knows I may be in Cali permanently by then anyway!

Laker_Girl said:
Go wash your hands and dear GOD! I made a mistake and you caught it, whatever shall I do?!?!?! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Except...I don't care. What's next stinky gonna shame me because I didn't title myself Lakers_Girl???

You got nothing faglett, 'cept dirty hands and a horrible fear of posting your God awful made for horror flicks face.

How's about worrying more about had washing and less about other people's grammar.

Ps. I noticed the mistake I'd made and I just knew you'd hop on like your mom when she's passed out. Thanks for being so predictable St. Stinky.

*sniffles in your direction in a mocking manner*