Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

And still, he ignores one simple request. I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

Take the law enforced bucket off and lets see that nightmare inducing puss.

Luci interjects himself/herself/itselt into every single post and always hijacks the topic of conversation to him/her/it. He/she/it would wither and die if none of would rise to the conversational bait he leaves out.

Enkephalen said:
Luci interjects himself/herself/itselt into every single post and always hijacks the topic of conversation to him/her/it. He/she/it would wither and die if none of would rise to the conversational bait he leaves out.

Yet you take that 'bait'. Does this mean you are a total moron? :laugh:

Mandi said:
557940951_m.jpg

Hey look, it's my ugly mug!!!!

*pukes* There should be a law put in place against such things...

Like the one they have in Canada which forces you to wear a bucket over your head? No paper bag allowed, no sir! That thing could tear and Canada does not have the resouces to get all that puke cleaned up in order for traffic to move smoothly.

POST YOUR PICTURE PUSSY.

SaintLucifer said:
Yet you take that 'bait'. Does this mean you are a total moron? :laugh:

Now Luci, there you go again making a fool (your own words - read your own quote I have in my signature) of yourself yet again. You do that so much. I think it is self hatred at work. You try so hard, but then you trip yourself up with your own words. Learn to love yourself more -- perhaps your self love could encompass more than masturbation.

Enkephalen said:
Now Luci, there you go again making a fool (your own words - read your own quote I have in my signature) of yourself yet again. You do that so much. I think it is self hatred at work. You try so hard, but then you trip yourself up with your own words. Learn to love yourself more -- perhaps your self love could encompass more than masturbation.

I think he loves himself too much already. But what the hell, it's a dirty job and no one with half a brain and a pulse would volunteer to do it.

Enkephalen said:

I noticed that you quoted a saying of mine. I am famous in here. YOu have already learned I am your better hence the addition of the quote. You have immortalized me forever. Well done. You recognise greatness when you see it.
I hate myself? Wow. Someone is getting desperate to deflect attention away from his own foolishness. Poor child. Keep your silly attempts at insults coming little girl.

SaintLucifer said:
I noticed that you quoted a saying of mine. I am famous in here. YOu have already learned I am your better hence the addition of the quote. You have immortalized me forever. Well done. You recognise greatness when you see it.

We just recognize stupidity in action when you demonstrate it to us.

Seriously, we recognized it the first time, your job here is done. Oh, why bother? You'll go on posting and proving yourself a ludicrous cretin until you finally resort to spamming the spam-free threads, at which point you'll be DayCared. Just do us a favor and speed it up a bit, you grew tedious your first day in.

The Question said:
We just recognize stupidity in action when you demonstrate it to us.

Seriously, we recognized it the first time, your job here is done. Oh, why bother? You'll go on posting and proving yourself a ludicrous cretin until you finally resort to spamming the spam-free threads, at which point you'll be DayCared. Just do us a favor and speed it up a bit, you grew tedious your first day in.

Ah, desperation. Everyone in here knows I have never resorted to spamming this site after their silly attempts at angering me. All fail to understand why I cannot be angered by them. I shall explain it to you all. You mean nothing to me. You are nothing. There is absolutely no profit in allowing one to become angry over nothing. Understand one thing, no matter how hard you try, you shall never succeed in making me want to spam the site. I have never spammed anyone in my life nor do I care to start now. Spamming is for the mentally-challenged. Spamming is like kicking one's toys around in a fit of childish anger. You seek to control an individual who obviously has greater intellect than the rest of you combined do. PeterOctavian seeks to draw my ire by continually sucking Admin cock to have my avatar changed. I return my avatar to its originally state within a matter of seconds. Sarek seeks to follow me throughout the entire site because he is a psychotic fuck who enjoys the mere thought of drilling his cock into my tight asshole. The Question lost his temper the day I stole his avatar and returned it to him via the forum in an altered state. Messenger continually begs for my attention and when I do not give it to him he resorts to lame insults. Then we have LakerGirl who cannot handle the truth (yells this in my best Jack Nicholson imitation) about her fucking ugly looks. If you want someone to spam your site, you all know who to seek out. I have even forgotten the idiot's name but you know whom I speak of. You are all freek to continue with your attempts to catch up to me but please be advised it is a lost cause. You lost the very day you were born.

SaintLucifer said:
Ah, desperation. Everyone in here knows I have never resorted to spamming this site after their silly attempts at angering me. All fail to understand why I cannot be angered by them. I shall explain it to you all. You mean nothing to me. You are nothing. There is absolutely no profit in allowing one to become angry over nothing. Understand one thing, no matter how hard you try, you shall never succeed in making me want to spam the site. I have never spammed anyone in my life nor do I care to start now. Spamming is for the mentally-challenged. Spamming is like kicking one's toys around in a fit of childish anger. You seek to control an individual who obviously has greater intellect than the rest of you combined do. PeterOctavian seeks to draw my ire by continually sucking Admin cock to have my avatar changed. I return my avatar to its originally state within a matter of seconds. Sarek seeks to follow me throughout the entire site because he is a psychotic fuck who enjoys the mere thought of drilling his cock into my tight asshole. The Question lost his temper the day I stole his avatar and returned it to him via the forum in an altered state. Messenger continually begs for my attention and when I do not give it to him he resorts to lame insults. Then we have LakerGirl who cannot handle the truth (yells this in my best Jack Nicholson imitation) about her fucking ugly looks. If you want someone to spam your site, you all know who to seek out. I have even forgotten the idiot's name but you know whom I speak of. You are all freek to continue with your attempts to catch up to me but please be advised it is a lost cause. You lost the very day you were born.

Don't you mean free?

Mandi said:
Don't you mean free?

Here is a thought. I want you to match that post word-for-word. Type the entire post out as fast as you can. Tell me how long it took you to type it then we shall talk. Are you in agreement? Type without even once glancing at your keyboard and in the dark. Quickly. As fast as you possibly can. No stopping. What? You made many typos? I thought so. Now shut the fuck up and return to your typing class in your high school.