Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

I do look like a hooligan. I think after so many people telling me that in my life, I'm going to have to go with it.

Stops people messing with me, though.

Gagh said:
I do look like a hooligan. I think after so many people telling me that in my life, I'm going to have to go with it.

Stops people messing with me, though.

^^Know what you mean. So many people used to accuse me of being an undercover cop, I started playing into it, and it's at turns comforting and hilarious. :bigass:

I don't have any pics of me on my work harddrive, but here's one I found of my son. This is-wow-nearly a year old now. He'll be 2 in June and looks quite a bit different now. He's even cuter. :)

scottextremecloseup6ag.jpg

Yup, that's what everyone says. I'll send you some more pictures this weekend-PROMISE! His hair is soooo light now, it's not even dark brown. It's almost blondish. I hope you can meet him someday!

I'm havin' nothing to do with the invitations. All the planning stuff, I'm keepin' my mouth shut about unless asked by the one who's doing the planning.

Big Dick McGee said:
Yup, that's what everyone says. I'll send you some more pictures this weekend-PROMISE! His hair is soooo light now, it's not even dark brown. It's almost blondish. I hope you can meet him someday!

ME TOO!!!!

And yes Mandi, you will be invited to the wedding.

Mandi said:
Do try amd remember that you are only allowed to throw rice or birdseed.
Dead animals, rotting fruits, underpants, and severed heads are not allowed.

NO OBJECTIONS FROM YOU EITHER!!!

Blindgroping said:

What would I do without you?

Bring your wife too! I'd love to meet your whole family and hey you can play a round of golf with my dad at the country club.

Laker_Girl said:
Bring your wife too! I'd love to meet your whole family and hey you can play a round of golf with my dad at the country club.

THAT would be awesome. I'll "save the date" as they say. Whatever the date may be. :)

Blindgroping said:

I would never dream of ruining a wedding with such things!! What do you think I am, some kind of barbarian??

But you didn't say anything about fetuses, cheese and sporks! MWAHAHA!

Blindgroping said:

Well there goes the wedding gift. I was going to present you two with Luci's head on a platter.

Now what am I going to do with this woodchipper....