Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

St. L = Jillian Revision "whatever"?

No longer entertaining.

And TQ and LG, IF it happens, you should schedule the wedding to take place at a Monster Truck ralley. I'd come if that happened.

The Question said:
LG... will you marry me? :)

Have you taken the fact that she’s a rancid, mental, frothing, racist, diseased slut into account?

Because those would be some of the things that would put me off proposing.

Jeez, I go away a few days and now there's-a gonna be a weddin'!

All I know is, if I don't sing at the reception then the whole thing is OFF! :D

Oh, and c'mon LG, you know "Lucy" was gonna call you ugly no matter what. Not that I'm complaining - the more pictures of you the better!

Yeah, post more pictures lakergirl! I have bulimia, and it saves me going to the bathroom.

A match made at TK, Gotta love it.

Lucy, you're not "pwning" anyone. Your shit has been done at least 400 other times before. Hell, Tavir's funnier then you.

LG, God damn. First time I've actully seen your pictures. Someone put out the fire, she's Hot hot hot.

Dark Link said:
A match made at TK, Gotta love it.

Lucy, you're not "pwning" anyone. Your shit has been done at least 400 other times before. Hell, Tavir's funnier then you.

LG, God damn. First time I've actully seen your pictures. Someone put out the fire, she's Hot hot hot.

Hot in a stinking, frying pan, wide faced, common old slapper kinda way?

Shatna said:
No, hot in a GODDAMN but I would hit that sweet hot mama babe in a millisecond kinda hot way.

A millisecond? longer than it normally takes you mousey

Aint that right, Gagh old boy?

The insults don't bother me one bit. TK is the only place I've ever been where people call me ugly. I've been stopped on the street by total strangers who couldn't resist telling me how pretty I am yet my visage makes Stu and Luci want to wretch. :lol: Good stuff kids, keep it comin'.

Did you ever hear of blokes going up to rancid old slappers, who look they recently had their faces squashed, and trying to pull them?

You know why they do it? Easy lay.

Nuff said.

Stuart said:
Did you ever hear of blokes going up to rancid old slappers, who look they recently had their faces squashed, and trying to pull them?

You know why they do it? Easy lay.

Nuff said.

It's not just men and lesbians, kiddo. ;)

Oh and you're right, it must just be men that want to have sex with me that tell me I'm pretty. If that's the case my 7 year old nephew wants to bag me.

It's obvious that Baby Stewey has been rejected a time or two (or one thousand) by a beautiful woman. Stu, you should understand, it's not that they're stuck-up bitches, it's that you're ugly. Deal with it, and stop projecting, Fat Bastard.

The Question said:
Laura.jpg

That makeup is unnessecary, dear. ;)

Smooches!

Upon second glance, that one of me and my cat is a little ugly looking. I was about to say something when the picture was snapped, perhaps that's why. Oh well, we can't all take a perfect picture. *shrugs*