Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal For Laker Girl

Laker_Girl said:
That's what I thought Pussy.

I haven't a clue how to send viruses dillhole so be a man or at best a brave little girl and PM me your E-mail address.

I am still waiting for that pic... PUSSY.

FBI parte due said:
Would you care to explain, for those of us who are too stupid/lazy to guess?

Female. Wordforger. Sarcastic. And even if it's not who I think it is, who I think it is would get a big kick out of the comparison.

The Question said:
Female. Wordforger. Sarcastic.

Oooh. He even includes hints. Alright. I am female now. *looks down upon my huge cock*. I am a wordforger. True. I am good with words. Sarcastic? Who isn't? Keep going. I wish to learn more oh wise one.

The Question said:
Female. Wordforger. Sarcastic. And even if it's not who I think it is, who I think it is would get a big kick out of the comparison.
I don't think so, but I'll say I did, just in case... :D

The Question said:
If you're not a woman, you might as well be. You sure come across like a bitch. :lol:

You mean you were wrong??????? But, but that cannot be... say it isn't so. Nooooooooooo!!! I was so looking forward to your grand wisdom.

SaintLucifer said:
Watch who you call a PAKI you fucking bitch. I never insulted you. Never class me with that disgusting race.

Scuse me? I never said anything about PAKI..........damn dude....lay off the crack pipe