Men are easy to please.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I actually wanted to rant about it awhile first, but my comp is not cooperating.

So yeah, discussion works.

The Watcher

cereal addict
boys are weird. it is rather nice how easily pleased they are, though. food, beer, and a blowjob and you'd think they'd been given the world. I'm jealous. I wish I was that easy to pacify sometimes.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Really, all I need is the blowjob. Food and beer are just gravy.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Did I ever tell you all about my plan to have a pizza delivery chain, where in addition to picking the pizza, you picked the delivery girl, a beer, and a movie, and she'd stop off at the video store and the liquor store on the way and you could eat your pizza and drink your beer while watching your movie and getting a blowjob?

GENIUS!

Mirah

I love you
Did I ever tell you all about my plan to have a pizza delivery chain, where in addition to picking the pizza, you picked the delivery girl, a beer, and a movie, and she'd stop off at the video store and the liquor store on the way and you could eat your pizza and drink your beer while watching your movie and getting a blowjob?

GENIUS!

Maybe for you but not for her. There would have to be an equivilant for the woman Yes?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Why?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
women want money
men want to cum
prostitution works

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Which would also make us easy to control, one would think.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=isabella+valentine

...beer you can get at the grocery...

Not in PA... The blue laws here are really fucked up.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Pennsylvania#Alcohol

GENIUS!

Interesting concept. What's more interesting is what the hell you'd name it.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Pimpin' Pizza

Putana Pizzaria

A Slice of Pussy (be careful when ordering extra sauce)

Pizza Ho

Domin-ho's Pizza (we'll get you there in 30 min or less)

Pimpin' Johns

UnHo's

Frank's Fuckery (to steal one from the late Mr. Carlin)

Liquor 'n' stick'er Pizza (where we deliver and you come)

Or simply Guido's