Mentalist will make his first post of 2011 in this thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBE]_wbAIQWE4fk[/YOUTUBE]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It must be really tricky to be fit, doing weird wide-eyed expressions and skating all at the same time, but she pulls it off.

CaptainWacky

WACKY TO SPAM "I LIKE NICE EYES" ON MENTY'S FACEBOOK?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nah. I don't think Menty could have kept up that NICO! thing for so long.

CaptainWacky

JOHN BARROWMAN TO COMMENT?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
John Barrowman is busy at the moment, in a meeting with BBC executives formulating the finer points of his new series, Pets Set Off Fireworks in Old People's Letterboxes Whilst Naked Policemen Learn to Limbo Dance on Hot Coals.

The BBC hope it combines all the popular elements of popular reality television shows, and coupled with a well-known & much loved, it will see viewing figures rivalling perhaps even those enjoyed by The Jeremy Kyle Show.

CaptainWacky

I'll be glued to my sofa (literally, I'm in an abusive relationship, oh god help me.)

CaptainWacky

Weekly bump.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THIS MAKES ME SAD.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*ahem*

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I think we should ambush him at his house and force him to post.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]m4O-wDli0S4[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Should we just sticky this fucker? Because now if he does post, but he doesn't post in HERE first, somehow I'm going to be irrationally DRUNKHULK mad at him, and I don't want to be that way.

CaptainWacky

I don't think it should be stickied because it makes it look like I'm trying too hard to get Menty to post in this thread and attempting to manipulate his reality.