Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messenger is the MAN!

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
ok.............so do the blocks of IPs belong to the military or something??? Why did the Army get their pee-pee's in an uproar? whenever I sent the list??
The blocks of IPs might belong to them in the way an address might belong to a person. The fact that you went out of your way to bring their attention to them probably caused them to look into it. I don't think they would have found anything special, but could have gotten their panties in a twist from you wasting their time in that situation.

Messenger said:
IP numbers are all associated with websites. Every single site has one. You might as well be presenting a list of elements and showing the atomic weight of each of them and demand answers of some sort.

Nothing more than that.

Ok..........so IP numbers are associated with websites. I think I have a grasp on that one. Now, this list of elements showing the atomic weight of each is sold in blocks to say...................SuddenLink Communications.........who then "sells" or assigns them to someone else.........something like that. Now........the only firm thing I have in all of this is this block of IP numbers:

IP#205.178.188.12
www.army.com
www.jeanschmidt.com
www.coldwellbanker.com
www.starbucks.com
www.ibm.cm
www.amazon.com
www.homestead.com
www.trekbbs.com
www.ehowa.com
www.asylumnation.com
www.emmawatson.com
www.variety.com
www.killerbunnies.com
www.thoseshirts.com
www.paulfeig.com
www.georgepeppard.com
www.ducks.com
www.davidhasselhoff.com
www.libertymedical.com
www.worldnic.com
www.dimellashaffer.com
www.foodreference.com
www.powells.com
www.abac.com
www.fuse.net
www.answers.com
www.fantasm.still-inspired.com
www.palinstravels.co.uk.com
www.rapidshare.com
www.ibm.com
www.rottentomatoes.com
www.can.com
www.polinstravels.co.uk.com
www.wrestleview.com
www.iphoto.com
www.comicon.com
www.marvelcomics.com
www.rapidshare.com
www.foundrymusic.com
www.trollvalhalla.com
www.somethingawful.com
www.mrt.com
www.georgeschultz.com
www.a-team.com
www.kenrussell.com
www.keiraknightley.com
www.thecatsite.com
www.ianwatson.com
www.jonathanrhysmeyers.com
www.triciahelfer.com
www.apocalypse.com
www.military.com
www.avalonhill.com
www.goarmy.com
www.marines.com
www.joecartoon.com
www.bodybuilding.com
www.nancyallen.com
www.xfire.com
www.mickjagger.com
www.brianjones.com
www.rollingstones.com
www.comicon.com
www.despair.com
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.techiemedia.net

The above IP number is assigned to the military..........most notably.........the Army. Now, my question is this:

Do they sell them to other people?? or just host like the rolling stones and U.S. Representatives and Starbucks and stuff. How does that work?

That is a block of websites. Each one has a unique IP address.

IP addresses are not sold, but are divided amongst ISP providers, if I'm not mistaken. Those subscribing to a certain ISP will get their address on a first come, first serve basis. Nothing special about it.

I cannot GIT a straight answer out of anyone about this. All I can say is the look on the JAG guys face was priceless when I axed him if he knew anything about IP numbers and the following numbers on pages 8-14 on my report. So he flipped over to the pages, started reading them and he a look I really am not able to describe.

Our meeting ended very quickly at that point. He was really nice and everything, thanked me, axed if I needed anything, called a nice young boy to take me to get coffee or whatever I wanted but I told him I had to GIT back home to let my dogs out.

Messenger said:
That is a block of websites. Each one has a unique IP address.

IP addresses are not sold, but are divided amongst ISP providers, if I'm not mistaken. Those subscribing to a certain ISP will get their address on a first come, first serve basis. Nothing special about it.

I see. So the military.......or Army.........would be considered an Internet Service Provider?? of sorts?

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I cannot GIT a straight answer out of anyone about this.
With all due respect, Jillian, you are not asking a straight question. You have a set of IP addresses, the equivalent of a page taken from a phone book.

What exactly do you want to know from it?

All I can say is the look on the JAG guys face was priceless when I axed him if he knew anything about IP numbers and the following numbers on pages 8-14 on my report. So he flipped over to the pages, started reading them and he a look I really am not able to describe.

Our meeting ended very quickly at that point. He was really nice and everything, thanked me, axed if I needed anything, called a nice young boy to take me to get coffee or whatever I wanted but I told him I had to GIT back home to let my dogs out.
The look on his face was possibly one of confusion.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I see. So the military.......or Army.........would be considered an Internet Service Provider?? of sorts?
I don't know their setup, but that could be it. I doubt they would dabble in civilian Internet affairs.

Messenger said:
The look on his face was possibly one of confusion.

Confusion was not the look I would describe but perhaps you are right. It is nothing.

Anyway, the cable guy from Ft. Hood was really nice. He left me one of those upgrade boxes even though I told him I didn't want it, don't watch TV much, don't forget it on your way out.

He forgot it.

Messenger said:
I don't know their setup, but that could be it. I doubt they would dabble in civilian Internet affairs.

I wouldn't think they would "dabble" in civilian internet affairs either. They aren't good at it............my internet service went haywire after the guy from Ft. Hood set it up. I had to call SuddenLink every day and finally I told them to send someone from AUSTIN to fix it. He went outside on the line, the box on my house, up in the attic and couldn't find anything. Then he unscrewed the plate on my wall and said..............This is the last place I would have looked for this.

Then he said.........I still can't get you online.
I said.........should I call a techie at SuddenLink??
he said...........I would call Toshiba, they will be able to get you on. Explain to them what has happened here.

Demon Messenger said:
LOL. You dumb fucking bitch. You can google all of the shit you're asking. It must be tough being someone as dumb as you.

It is ..............I am a total retard when it comes to internet stuff in case you haven't noticed. That is why I am asking you guys who seem to be really good at it.

Demon Messenger said:
It must be tough being someone as dumb as you.

I bet I am smarter than you in real life. I took a bunch of stuff I learned online, went out into the real world and trolled around for about 30 minutes to an hour and found out a whole bunch of stuff. If you don't believe me.............axe DarthSikle.

I'm thinking about going over to Lakeway and trolling around a little while. Can you imagine what HAVOK I could reak over in that area??

They are all running for cover as I am typing this.

Actually, that sounds like fun!!! I am bored and broke...........it could be good entertainment for me right now.

*Stand by for incoming wounded DarthSikle!!!*

They will be like sitting ducks. QUACK............

ShooterModifiedWeb.jpg

I bet DS thought I was going to give him a break for a while. His hair is probably turning gray.
Look at it this way DS..............it keeps you on your toes!!!

Demon Messenger said:
LOL. You dumb fucking bitch. You can google all of the shit you're asking. It must be tough being someone as dumb as you.

Why google when you can make more of an impact in real life?? Dumb................How about that big FUCK YOU I gave Cookeville on my way out?? Have you seen the effect?? six months later?? I plan things out............You guys have always underestimated me. Why did you go into hiding Eric??

Can you imagine what it will be like in Austin?? I have a ton of FUCK YOU's I can do on my way out of here. They will be feeling it a year later. The more they do, the dirtier they are.................the hard the fucking will be.

Count on It.