Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messenger is the MAN!

I learned early on in this DIRTY game how to stay ahead, how to plan, how to counter, how to have maximum impact. You don't think I would let ANY of you know what I am really up to?? Why would I do that?? what have you done for me?? I have given you the information I want you to have.

Thats all.

Messenger said:
The blocks of IPs might belong to them in the way an address might belong to a person. The fact that you went out of your way to bring their attention to them probably caused them to look into it. I don't think they would have found anything special, but could have gotten their panties in a twist from you wasting their time in that situation.

I see Messenger. Tell me this................why should I prove to you I had crimes committed against me on this website?? Tell me why people felt the need to ruin my life, keep ruining it?? What was the whole point?? I would think you would reserve that for your REAL enemies.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about who the enemy is. I guess we all have our own enemies, our own battles to fight.

Just remember...............I didn't start it. Total Defense. When you took away my ability to earn an honest living..........you took the last thing I had. I am sure you can understand why I will not let that happen without a fight I plan on winning. So everyone can threaten, try to scare me, do what you will. I don't fear any of you. Not anymore.

Messenger said:
CrankyBastard????

What does he have to do with this??

You tell me. Ask CrankyBastard if he owns a Mercedes Jeep?? an older one, shimmering sand color. I have a photographic memory, I could identify everyone I saw at the restaurant that day, even the man who came out on the patio.........I believe Dawn had it in her mind he was G-d. I got the license plate number, I can pass it along. I want you to ask CrankyBastard first. If he doesn't own it, he knows who does. Why were they at the restaurant the day Dawn set me up?? I cannot stress the importance to all of you how DIRTY she and Jack are. They are driven by GREED. They are all linked together somehow.

Jack, Dawn, Mike, Sanjay, BullDyke, Robert, Jeanine........a few others.

Jon is in another camp.

The Jeep..........it had a full back seat in it, it appeared to have a higher roll-bar than the standard Jeep. It was beautifully restored, would appear to be brand new if you didn't know the years/models. The front grill.........larger Mercedes symbol.