Messenger "Policy"

Friday

Bazinga!
DarthSikle said:
Who doesn't want to be a member of SC?
*Friday almost breaks her arm in her eagerness to raise it*

After reading a post here where Caitriona reiterates it's all about *her* fun (clairvoyant, aren't you? ;) ), my suspicions are confirmed. The same game playing that went on over here is continued over there.

I predict, in a few months or so, when the traffic is slow at SC, some big scandal or drama will occur that will have the members talking for days, if not weeks. How do I know this?

Just going by established patterns of behavior. You know what I mean, don't ya? ;)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Not teh subjunctive or whatever it's called in English? "I would walk on fire for Cait?"

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
White founts falling in the courts of the sun,
And the Soldan of Byzantium is smiling as they run,
There is laughter like the fountains in that face of all men feared,
It stirs the forest darkness, the darkness of his beard,
It curls the blood-red crescent, the crescent of his lips,
For the inmost sea of all the earth is shaken with his ships.
They have dared the white republics up the capes of Italy,
They have dashed the Adriatic round the Lion of the Sea,
And the Pope has cast his arms abroad for agony and loss,
And called the kings of Christendom for swords about the Cross,
The cold queen of England is looking in the glass;
The shadow of the Valois is yawning at the Mass;
From evening isles fantastical rings faint the Spanish gun,
And the Lord upon the Golden Horn is laughing in the sun.

Tyrant

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
bad dog said:
I have a single thread here that has 1/3 of the post that SC site has. talk about a boring board. The arcade is all it has going for it.
Put it that way-- I have over 10 times the posts that SC has at LoNAF.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Coyote Ugly "cross-posting" is quite telling, actually vis a vis the "drama" that Friday speaks of.

Enke, when did you go stupid?

Enkephalen

My Stars!
If SC is sooooo boring and sooooo stupid, why do you care so much? Oh, I guess this is your form of trolling. If you can't storm the gates, then rabble outside and hope to be noticed.

Enkephalen said:
If SC is sooooo boring and sooooo stupid, why do you care so much? Oh, I guess this is your form of trolling. If you can't storm the gates, then rabble outside and hope to be noticed.
I have the same question as Enki. I don't get it. Why try so hard to get into a board which is so stupid and dumb and whose owner you hold in such high contempt and you call a cunt at every opportunity. Are you by any chance into self-flagellation, Silas?