Michael Madsen

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Stop saying "I like it", Brian.

ON the first night I wasn't sure how he'd turn out. I could see him being really quiet and possibly walking quickly. Happily, he stayed. Great housemate. Some really insightful observations from him in the Diary Room about the whole experience. He annoyed me a couple of times (benig a dick to Georgia for no reason) but on the whole he probably should have won the whole show. Disgraceful how they tried to twist him into being the villain in his story with Denise. Imagine what it would be like to live with her! It's great that Five managed to get him to appear and hopefully they'll manage to get someone equally good next year (Cheggers!?)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, these random old "Yanks" work out really well. He did remind me a hell of a lot of Dirk Benedict's time in the house, although Michael obviously got a lot more involved. Maybe it's just the constant smoking/having a fashionable smoking affectation hanging out of one's mouth at all times/smoke squinting.

Should've won, but 5 presumably tried to force a win for Denise, because they can continue to milk... *shudder* make money from her and probably pay her peanuts, until she dies of alcohol poisoning in the process of going down on a drugged up schoolboy.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Since coming out the house he's revealed that Denise propositioned him for sex several times and it was never shown. And Denise hasn't denied it, just made her usual "oh, he doesn't get me!" comments.