Might FINALLY need to get a Wii

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I still love my Gamecube! I don't know why people say it has shitty graphics THE BASTARDS.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
The Wii may be based on the GameCube architecture but it most definitely does have better graphic capabilities - faster processor, more RAM, better GPU. Something like Mario Galaxy or The Conduit couldn't be done on a GameCube.

I'll have to look that up, but I'm pretty sure they said the core hardware was the same.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
...yeah, I'm rethinking it now.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Wii is perfect for me and my kids. We have had it for about 6 months and still haven't bought a game past the original sports and play. We are so lame, we all still play board games together.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
lame in a cute way. I worry my kids will be considered slightly kooky. But then again i worry about so much now. I blame the parents.

CaptainWacky

INSTEAD OF IPODS THEY HAVE THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE JUMPERS?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I can Wii Bowl for hours.

I also like to play the coin-sliding game in Wii Carnival as a form of meditation. Like those corporate guys who have a little sandbox and a rake on their desks.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I was always a Clue gal myself. Oh, and trivia. Family loves to play that.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
When will there be a controller I can have sex with, ask gamers?

At the E3 games show in Los Angeles, both Microsoft and Sony have shown off new control systems which aim to make gaming more accessible, despite gamers merely wanting to know when there will be a controller they can have sex with.

Microsoft’s Project Natal stunned audiences by showing that you don’t even need to hold a controller to access a game, allowing two-handed masturbation during the “really exciting bits”.

Yet demonstrations of Project Natal showing conversations with virtual school children and running your hand through water, have left many gamers wondering how they will ever achieve an erection during play.

One hard-core gamer from Nottingham said, “I see how hands-free gaming might create a more immersible gaming experience, but I fail to see how this controller will suck me off?”

Nintendo

Not to be outdone, market leader Nintendo released its ‘Vitality sensor’ which will monitor your physiological biometrics during game play.

However, when the vitality sensor was shown to male teenage consumers the overwhelming response was, “Can I put my cock in it?”

Games reviewers have said that although the improvements are impressive, they simply do not go far enough for today’s discerning game player.

“If they can invent a controller that allows a gamer to have a fulfilling sexual relationship with his console, they might never need to leave the house ever again.”

“And I think that is probably best for everyone.”

click

CaptainWacky

My cock would be too big for it.