Mike Wong's Wife In Extramarital Affair

The Question

Eternal
No details for now, but watch this space.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
He's been married a long time. But yes, he is a douchenozzle. Oh, and Saint, didn't this infidelity occur inside Mike's very own car? That fine American made automobile you've mentioned on previous occasions?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Douche Wong extort$ freemail users if they want to regi$er at $DN. They can only join if they $end Mikey Wing Wong a check for $10.00. It's in Wong's TOS.

Well, no shit Aquahonga.

We are why he started doing that. :lol:

The Question

Eternal
For now, let's just say that Mike should be more careful about independent contractors. Sometimes they do a LOT more than they're paid to.

Coyote Ugly

Full Frontal Nudity

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I didn't see anything wrong with it.

You wouldn't. :lol:

The idea that every woman is completely ignorant of tech is ridiculous. That she can't understand the VCR, Computer or other such things unless there is a penis in the room to guide the poor frail creature through the taxing process of buying and using such advanced items.

But then ridiculous is Wong's stock in trade.

I remember seeing a post of his once where he said that he was incapable of lying because he's an engineer. For a guy who is obsessed with logic, he sure never applies any.

I read a few of Rebecca's dildo reviews and no wonder she needs a lover. At this point she is humping things so large Wong probably can't satisfy her unless he strolls in and does jumping jacks.

Classic_Forever

Classic_Commander
LOL I don't even know where to begin. Wong's married to Rebecca, some white chick, and Mike loves to go and rant on and on about how racist people are and what a bunch of hicks Southerners are because of his supposedly racist dad in law.

He's been married a long time. But yes, he is a douchenozzle. Oh, and Saint, didn't this infidelity occur inside Mike's very own car? That fine American made automobile you've mentioned on previous occasions?

By fine American car do you happen to mean that piece of shit Grand Marquis? The stupidly marked up version of the same piece of shit police and Afgahni cabbies haul drunk cuntfaces around in with only a paltry listing of extra features? That is now considered the most unsafe car currently sold in the United States due to super-shitty side-impact airbags and supports (but remember, Mike chose it because mass = insta-win in car crashes!)

What a moron

The Question

Eternal
No, he's referring to the listing Mike had in the paper a long time back now wherein he was selling a 1947 Ford Motherfucker. I called a few times trying to buy the car, but he refused to sell it to me. I believe the first conversation went a little something like:

Me: "Hi, I'm calling about the car you have for sale in the paper?"
Wong (apparently trying to play it cagey): "Wha -- ?! Which car?"
Me: The 1947 Ford Motherfucker.
Wong: I don't own a 1947 Ford Motherfucker.
Me: Well, you don't have to call me dirty names, I was only asking.

The Question

Eternal
As it turns out, photographs were presented and reviewed. They show the contractor in question not only engaged in flagrante delicto with Mrs. Mike Wrong, but also show the same gent apparently quite palsy with Mike Wrong himself. Could it be an old fashioned bit of cuckoldry? Could it be Mikey likes to have himself a good cry while he watches the Missus get drilled in the babymaker by a real man?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Ok, I don't know Mike Wong. I don't post on Stardestroyer.net.

However, I clicked the link above, read the "Christmas suggestions", and then clicked photo albums to check out Rebecca.

What kind of an idiot posts photos of their wife in a nurse's outfit and "ready to get naughty again" on a public board? It's not like it's anonymous at all.
STUPID.

That is as far as I'm stepping into another board's politics and ownership.