Mike Wong's Wife In Extramarital Affair

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Ok, I don't know Mike Wong. I don't post on Stardestroyer.net.

However, I clicked the link above, read the "Christmas suggestions", and then clicked photo albums to check out Rebecca.

What kind of an idiot posts photos of their wife in a nurse's outfit and "ready to get naughty again" on a public board? It's not like it's anonymous at all.
STUPID.

That is as far as I'm stepping into another board's politics and ownership.

You're not missing anything not knowing who this cuntbag is. I've known him online for 13 years. He's a self important prick.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
You know, if I've said it once I've said it 1000 times: Becky's not bad. She's a thin slice, but not bad at all.

The Question

Eternal
Tamar Garish said:
Blast from the past: "Remember Acacia = Miss Manners. You heard it here first." - Lord Pounder, 2003, SD.net showing his razor sharp dual detection.

Pounder was such a dimwit twat. Remember who it was who really outed Acacia. :kitty:

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
My lack of even trying to disguise my IP...I didn't try hard to hide but some of those boys sure lapped up Ms. Acacia...rather..they wished they could..:lol:

The Question

Eternal
I still get a chuckle outta that. In fact, it's your fault I decided to make my time here permanent, you pullin' that hi-larious monkey business as Acacia.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Well, Mike hasn't even logged in to SDN since May. Dalton (Who I'm friends with) has been running the joint. Here's to hoping he's lost interest and turns it over to Dalton.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I still get a chuckle outta that. In fact, it's your fault I decided to make my time here permanent, you pullin' that hi-larious monkey business as Acacia.

Really? Then why did you ruin it by insisting I was a dual and getting them to check the IP.

That troll was working great until you shit in my stew. :pissed:

The Question

Eternal
Really? Then why did you ruin it by insisting I was a dual and getting them to check the IP.

Because at that point I was having a shitload of fun burning everything that moved. :bigass:

Consumer

Elder Statesman
All I can think of is if someone has to proclaim it to their OWN board: "Hey, I'm married, she is middling-cute, and I'm having SEX" that there may be other bedroom issues. Certainly that would keep my attention away from an internet bbs.

Seeing as I'm currently celibate, I can make such proclamations.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.

Why oh why do I find it so amusing that TQ managed to derail a troll of yours?

The Question

Eternal
Probably because I was The Nobody Kid. Mike Wrong thought so, TK thought so, everybody thought so. I came out of nowhere with a train wreck and laid it on ALL of 'em.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Why oh why do I find it so amusing that TQ managed to derail a troll of yours?

Well, considering what I had done to him before, I suppose annoying me was a measure of revenge. Good for him...I can appreciate it.

The sad thing was, he did it during a three-day internet absence of mine so I didn't get a chance to grab my PMs before they banned me. It was too bad because they were pretty humiliating tripe for some members over there. I do still feel amusement when I think of the fear some of those lamers probably had waiting for the hammer to fall after the ban. :lol:

Oddly enough though, TQ and I get along fairly well now. :lol: