Mine Field Celebrity Deathday Thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Fuck.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I make fun of it a lot now, but I really did love Friends to the point of obsession when it first started on Channel 4. And Chandler was the funniest character and only Perry could have pulled it off. A part of my childhood gone, way too soon.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

StarMan™

Always my favourite.

Debates about whether to type this, but...

Could he be any more dead?
OMG no.

Could he BE any more dead?

Gotta hit the emphasis.

---
I make fun of it a lot now, but I really did love Friends to the point of obsession when it first started on Channel 4. And Chandler was the funniest character and only Perry could have pulled it off. A part of my childhood gone, way too soon.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Basically this. I was obsessed during the will-they-won't-they Ross & Rachel days.

I don't remember a lot, but one scene that always sticks in my mind is the infamous Crystal Duck moment. The look of panic and horror that washes over Chandler as he realises the gravity of his off-hand comment is priceless (and still hilarious):

It's impossible to imagine Friends having worked without him.

RIP. :(

CaptainWacky

The studio audience going "woooo" when Joey turns round on the chair is much more subdued than I remember.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We put our dog Cadhan to sleep yesterday. He was a celebrity in our family for the last 15 years.

He was a good dog.

CaptainWacky