Mine Field Celebrity Deathday Thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Some of my New York friends are longtime friends with her son. We all would hang out at the same piano bar in the 90s.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Soval got some good stuff after they stopped making him an asshole all the time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Melanie, lovely hippie singer of my youth... RIP

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Chita Rivera, queen of Broadway. West Side Story, Chicago, Bye Bye Birdie, Kiss of the Spider Woman...

She was such a dancer's dancer that an annual awards ceremony for stage dancers is called the Chita Rivera Awards.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Chita Rivera won two Tony Awards, for The Rink and Kiss of the Spider Woman, plus a Lifetime Achievement Tony.

Hinton Battle won three Tony Awards, for Sophisticated Ladies, The Tap Dance Kid, and Miss Saigon.

Dance legends and Broadway legends, both.

CaptainWacky

I know Joss Whedon bad and everything but 'Once More With Feeling' was awesome and I still remember all the songs twenty years later. Obviously Battle was a big reason behind its success too.

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I know Joss Whedon bad and everything but 'Once More With Feeling' was awesome and I still remember all the song twenty years later. Obviously Battle was a big reason behind its success too.

I still have the CD.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just saw that. What a sad day.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
One of the best films of its day.

CaptainWacky