MINE FIELD FACTS

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
1. Wacky can only browse whilst dressed as an Indian Squaw.
2. Cassie can only open a thread whilst practicing karate chops.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
3. Gagh can only give karma while balancing a can of peas on his head. They have to be the tiny sweet peas.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
5. Mentalist has never actually posted in the Mine Field.

CaptainWacky

7. The Mine Field started when Retrotrek's toilet was stolen by the Democrat Party.

CaptainWacky

8. You can't egg avatars in the MF.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
9. The track "no.9" by the beatles was first identified as utter rubbish by Gagh. Everyone else thought it was cerebral until gagh revealed the fact it was utter shite in a blinding Emperors new clothes moment.

10. Rape is OK in the Mine Field because in a hilarious space-time distortion, on August 2nd 2003, Captain Wacky's magical friend Ass Burgers changed into its alterego Dykes Lexia, and revealed in a thread titled "Thing of the Day -290" that "rape" is actually the correct cosmic-language word for the delicious fruit we had been incorrectly calling "pear."

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
11. SBV, headvoid, and Gagh refuse to GET INNA CHAT because they are afraid of cantaloupes.

CaptainWacky

12. Everytime CaptainWacky says something racist Madonna adopts another black kid.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
13. fuddlemiff wears a kilt!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
14: The Minefield has no autopilot.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
15. On the seventh day of every seventh week, the Mine Field is moderated by Levar Burton dressed in nothing but a neon pink PVC pinny.

CaptainWacky

16. The "Laker Girl you are my hero! Plus devious plots and plans!" thread was about rape.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
17. Since it's tell ALL THE GODDAMN MINE FIELD SECRETS TO THE INTERNETS TIME,
RAPECAT was the horrible gentically mutated result of a SEKERT MF SEX- FRuit- With-Cats-Spam Party (the one you missed because you couldnt tear yourself away from BSG, Bitch!) gone horribly wrong.

Now you know.

18. BlazerBoy only ever wears cardigans and despises all manner of dress coats but BLAZERS MOST OF ALL!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
19. DANCING HITLER follows Mentalist into every thread, biting the heads off of mice and defacing Tom Bombadil merchandise.