MINE FIELD FACTS

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
60. Every 6 weeks, an OMG BOARD DRAMA is entirely fabricated by Mine Fielders and slowly leaked across the entire board, driving more members away. The same process empowers Falconarg & starguard by 6% each time until the point they are ready to overthrow missmanners with their newly found Sith Powers (though Falconarg can only project his from his arse).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
61. The first Mine Fielders to have sex with each other were Laker Girl and Ipmerium.

63. The Mine Field is really an elaborate, meme-laden, metaeducational site for preschoolers. This thread is about counting.

CaptainWacky

64. The Mine Field isn't actually very interesting at all.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
65. The Mine Field Sweat Lodge is password-protected to throw law enforcement off the scent.

:cosmic:

whisky

Boobie inspector
66. the surgeon general does not believe the minefield presents a physical health risk.

Mental on the other hand....

CaptainWacky

67. My heart hurts.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
68. The MF is the one thing that can distract Henoch from having GAY SEX.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
69. The MF is the one thing that can distract Hambil from having STRAIGHT SEX.

CaptainWacky

72. The Mine Field prank phone called Andrew Sachs and told him his wife was dead in a gutter. By an amazing coincidence, she really was!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
73. Together, the Mine Field make up the soul of the gay Wiggle.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
74. LOL META THREAD

CaptainWacky

75. Sycophantic cunt.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
76. The law of averages dictates that fact #100 will be the BIBBLE sign.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
77. MFers created run-on sentences although who exactly the culprit is remains a mystery

CaptainWacky

79. Conchaga's username references early Mine Field member "Chaga" who Conchaga conned into eating a bucket of sparkplugs.