Minus 1109 points thanks mostly to obsessed Dork Lord

El Machorro

Dorky lord has consistantly neg repped me ,like an obsessed pussy intent of sucking my dick, thinking neg reps would have some type of meaning or effect on me. Other than amusing me I don't believe there is an effect.
New PHRASE FOR TODAY: Mental masturbation leads to premature negrepulation.
sentance: Dork Lord's chronic mental masturbation leads to premature negrepulation.

Not to be confused with the premature EJACKULATION or chronic cockbaloney neg repping style of mental masturbation while posting brain dead ...

The national council for Ending
NOSE IN ASS IN FRONT OF YOU NEG REPPINGby Post Whores
in our lifetime has named the DORK LORD its international POSTER CHILD for 2007-2008. Way to go dorkmonger!

VKD

Banned
stfu_noob.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
El Machorro said:
Dorky lord has consistantly neg repped me ,like an obsessed pussy intent of sucking my dick, thinking neg reps would have some type of meaning or effect on me. Other than amusing me I don't believe there is an effect.
sentance: Dork Lord's chronic mental masturbation leads to premature negrepulation.

Not to be confused with the premature EJACKULATION or chronic cockbaloney neg repping style of mental masturbation while posting brain dead ...

in our lifetime has named the DORK LORD its international POSTER CHILD for 2007-2008. Way to go dorkmonger!

Wait, I thought you didn't give a shit about karma?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Actually, that would be the 2 negs that Ishcabittle gave you, seeing as he's an admin and has karma worth about 500 points a whack.

jack

You knew Ish was Tech right?

jack

No, cow is like Menty Lite.

I meant power wise.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I negged him maybe...5 times and I get thrown in the mix :p

El Machorro said:

That was pretty.

jack

pretty ugly

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Death is complaining about being neg repped. Now, that is funny.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
El Machorro said:

you are the
slimey little slug
and I the boy
with the salt

dance for me
ants under the
magnafying glass
for me

my favorite toy
you scream and
beg, curse and
bleed for me
you do it
so well

El Machorro

me complain about all the attention and silly neg reps?...please...my only complaint is about what to do with all my new bitches. The dork lord seems to be anxious to tongue plow my stink ditch or get dung punched but he will have to wait for the Bear convention to break out wearing his new collar ,manthong,and leash. MORE NEG REPS PLEASE!!!! but say something that makes me believe you have a creative mind that can put out some decent material. Dorky is kind of brain dead from aids or something.

El Machorro

dorkmonger needs to hump each thread
to him its just like giving me head

the problem is what he posts is dead
Its mostly shit that is not read.

I guess he writes while in his bed
getting buggered with his ass all red.

He neg reps me ..it's what I said
He follows me ..where i have led

I own his ass it's tattoed with FRED
that is who Dorky.the bride did wed.

Love Child

One Love
El Machorro said:

Is it wrong for me to be a little turned on now?
Henoch? Is that you?

Just kidding. Of course Its not Henoch. Sorry to insult you that way Henoch.

I miss that bastard!

Fucker!

Cock Sucker!

Henoch baby was hawt!

No one else like him, evah!

I said I would leave when he did.

:(

Guess I lied

Remember Johnford?

yeah, he was pretty cool too.

well hey

this has been fun