the problem is what he posts is dead
Its mostly shit that is not read.

I guess he writes while in his bed
getting buggered with his ass all red.

He neg reps me ..it's what I said
He follows me ..where i have led

I own his ass it's tattoed with FRED
that is who Dorky.the bride did wed.

Did you let a preschooler write this for you?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
El Machorro said:
me complain about all the attention and silly neg reps?...please...my only complaint is about what to do with all my new bitches. The dork lord seems to be anxious to tongue plow my stink ditch or get dung punched but he will have to wait for the Bear convention to break out wearing his new collar ,manthong,and leash. MORE NEG REPS PLEASE!!!! but say something that makes me believe you have a creative mind that can put out some decent material. Dorky is kind of brain dead from aids or something.

The fact that you think of me when you fondle your miniscule man-meats is oddly flattering.

You seem to want to catch some alleged virus form me attests to your self loathing and suicidal tendencies....

Not that I blame you....

If I were you, I'd rather be dead too

:)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think it should go back to typing in yellow italics.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think she thinks it's the same poster.

This thing has some spunk in it, it just needs to quit squeezing the base and let it out, a little.

jack

OMG remember when you GAVE ME THE BAG LADY AFTER :bigass:

jack

stinky trash bag lady rofl

jack

Parrot still floats about

jack

Everone gets bitter in their Internets Old Age

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
A break every once in awhile is refreshing

as like as you don't throw a springer hissy-fit first

like jimmy boy

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Green is beautiful

El Machorro

We are 1645 minus neg rep points and Im proud to say Dork and Cockphone have begun to copy my style of replying while assigning comment to their continuous flow of ridiculous neg reps. The poor twats borrow power from the nugatory neg rep option because they are inherently weak and lack any self esteem or personal power in terms of intellect. I find it sweet my little bitches try to impress me so by being so submissve as to keep wagging their asses up in the air each time they neg rep me. Neg repping to me is like having my balls licked by the trolltarded.

El Machorro

dork is a meateater
he thinks cock is sweeter
his tongue is a heater
and his mouth's an egg beater
that can swallow a liter
from any big peter
thats been up his sphinc-teeter
that dorky shit eater

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
El Machorro said:
We are 1645 minus neg rep points and Im proud to say Dork and Cockphone have begun to copy my style of replying while assigning comment to their continuous flow of ridiculous neg reps. The poor twats borrow power from the nugatory neg rep option because they are inherently weak and lack any self esteem or personal power in terms of intellect. I find it sweet my little bitches try to impress me so by being so submissve as to keep wagging their asses up in the air each time they neg rep me. Neg repping to me is like having my balls licked by the trolltarded.
Dude, I've been here since February and I rarely give out karma without comments.

I've already lost interest in your boring ass, I'm not taking the time to karma you unless you deserve it.

jack

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.