Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mistress Search Update

Waiting until she graduates from college?

Come on. You are afraid to move on. Nothing wrong with that, but why does she have to graduate college?

It will make it easier on her. No point in spoiling her last semesters in college with a parental melt-down.

Besides, it gives me time to think, to plan, and to make all the arrangements. My lawyer says I am very smart to do it this way.

By the way, I just got a very interesting email from the good candidate. Should be a fun night tonight.

TheGoodCandidate said:
I try not to bring people there now so that I can have my own selfish time with you, and ginger ale

I see multiple meanings, but when I first met her, she had several people with her, the next time, only one other, the last two have been just her and I.

How do you know she's just playing neopets? Better check those online usage logs if divorce is in the works, because if she's gathering evidence of your extramarital affairs you won't have to worry about mistresses, you'll be good and fucked soon enough.

Artist, I know the perfect woman for your situation.

Former Ballerina, former dance instructor, still in the same shape more or less. Extremely flexible, both physically and sexually, wide range of experience, submissive and masochistic tendencies (although I wouldn't call her a formal "submissive" in a D/s sense). Pretty, dresses well, intelligent, can be socially graceful when she feels like it.

She's also got severe self identity issues, depression issues, self esteem issues, and is unable to function independently, therefore is highly co-dependent and entertainingly unpredictable. She will be sweet one moment, and the next you'll have to see what's boiling in the pot on the stove (hope you don't have pets). This can be manipulated if you have the skill and will (and tolerance for such things). Terrible wife material, but probably an interesting and challenging medium-length relationship mistress, as long as you don't get too close. She is also potentially "expensive" as her ex spoiled her.

I can arrange an introduction.

Were I single, a good psycho fuck might be just the thing. But I prefer sane women, that have a little sense of play

Actually, Consumer, I think you and I would agree on a lot of things.

Tonight's adventure was a very well preserved lady, with a "stripperish" sounding name. She was a hot blonde, looked 35, was actually 42, divorced, lovely blue eyes, and responded very well to the subtle touches that a man can use to express dominance over the situation, and the lady in question. A gentle touch on the small of her back as she passes through the door; showing her a work of art, but steering her by touches on the shoulder and back. By the end of the evening, the lady was insisting on holding my hand. She ended with hug and kissed me on the cheek. Unprompted.

And she looked smashing in a lbd.

I would take her since you said she plays computer games. It is rare to find a woman who wants to play CoD:MW2, SSFIV or Hydro Thunder.

Then you said, Neopets.

Pass.

Do you wonder if you were as interested in your wife as you are in searching for a mistress that your wife might be more interested in you than in neopets?

Do you wonder if you were as interested in your wife as you are in searching for a mistress that your wife might be more interested in you than in neopets?

Tried that .. for 2 years. I gave when I realized that it was going nowhere.

She's elected the internet for a real life.

Just an update - please remove stripper name from the list, and "Vivian Leigh Look-a-like"

Thank you.

THAT IS SO INTERESTING. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

HAVE YOU TOLD HER EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL? HAVE YOU TOLD HER DIRECTLY? OR DID YOU HAVE TO BECOME A NEO PET TO COMMUNICATE WITH HER?

My daughter lost her ex-husband to internet addiction. He is so addicted he can't clean himself up on any kind of regular basis, hold a job, fix himself anything to eat, drive a car, brush his teeth. He couldn't even break away from the internet long enough to go to the hospital with his wife when she was having and then recovering from three major surgeries. Now he is living in the basement of his grandparent's house and they provide him with his necessities. He is the joke.