Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mistress Search Update

There is a balance - just like in all things. The internet is fun and a good thing unless it is an addiction.

THAT IS SO INTERESTING. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

HAVE YOU TOLD HER EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL? HAVE YOU TOLD HER DIRECTLY? OR DID YOU HAVE TO BECOME A NEO PET TO COMMUNICATE WITH HER?

Yep and Yes.

Exactly, directly and using the words "I feel like you have left me for a virtual world."

My daughter lost her ex-husband to internet addiction. He is so addicted he can't clean himself up on any kind of regular basis, hold a job, fix himself anything to eat, drive a car, brush his teeth. He couldn't even break away from the internet long enough to go to the hospital with his wife when she was having and then recovering from three major surgeries. Now he is living in the basement of his grandparent's house and they provide him with his necessities. He is the joke.

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced that when I leave, this will become a set for "horders".