MODMAN! Did you get your AVATAR function revoked?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
MODMAN! Did you get your AVATAR function revoked?...What did you DO?...I'M LOVING IT.

Funny Laugh GIF - Funny Laugh Emoji GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay! Did you get your AVATAR function revoked?...What did you DO?

^^Acting stupid^^. Besides pissing off members...I was accused of using Steve Bissette's artwork as my AVATAR. I am 1 of 3 members (MODMAM, steve samurai jack) at Troll Kingdom without an AVATAR.

Related Links
Attention Menty: Will you fucking please restore my avatar function
Click Here For Full Story

By: CeeJay | January 13, 2023

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gotta love it when "the jerk" self owns like that.

Great post MODMAN!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
[size]MODMAN. Whose ASS you had to toss kiss to get your AVATAR restored? OR. Should I be asking who KNOB you had to slob?...I'd kiss kiss some ASS, but I refuse to have a set of NUTS resting on my chin.[/size]

Dog Smell My Ass GIF - Dog Smell My Ass Puppy GIFs

Synaesthesia

It wouldn't matter. You're never getting your av back, no matter what you do.

LOL

MODMAN

[size]MODMAN. Whose ASS you had to toss kiss to get your AVATAR restored? OR. Should I be asking who KNOB you had to slob?...I'd kiss kiss some ASS, but I refuse to have a set of NUTS resting on my chin.[/size]

OMG - behold, ladies and gents: the double self-own.

Not only did you mistake the absence of an avatar as evidence of revoked privileges, but you missed the mark again (on spotting my subtle-as-a-sledgehammer avatar) in concluding said privileges have now been restored. And to top it off - in true Dumb Black Bastard™ style - you fucked up the [ size ] tags.

In fact, this eye-rolling performance of yours only corroborates what jack and others have been saying about you over the years; you convince yourself of narratives that have no basis in reality and rant / rave like a bible-thumping loon in the town square. You're straight up delusional.

I removed my avatars here and everywhere else, dipshit. Just wanted a fresh look - the inspiration just hasn't hit me yet.

What a fucking clown.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Cheers! lol.

I have no desire to engage him anymore - he's tedious and will never change. Whatever his motivations are ... I don't care.[/size]

[size=5^^OWNED^^[/size]

OMG - behold, ladies and gents: the double self-own.

Not only did you mistake the absence of an avatar as evidence of revoked privileges, but you missed the mark again (on spotting my subtle-as-a-sledgehammer avatar) in concluding said privileges have now been restored. And to top it off - in true Dumb Black Bastard™ style - you fucked up the [ size ] tags.

In fact, this eye-rolling performance of yours only corroborates what jack and others have been saying about you over the years; you convince yourself of narratives that have no basis in reality and rant / rave like a bible-thumping loon in the town square. You're straight up delusional.

I removed my avatars here and everywhere else, dipshit. Just wanted a fresh look - the inspiration just hasn't hit me yet.

What a fucking clown.

^^PAWND, OWNED^^, fake MOD!...Holla BLACK!

MODMAN

Orphaned HTML tags is a sign of excessive copypasta, Sally.

It would have been merciful had the good Lord whisked you away at birth; I don't think it's a particularly pleasant experience being you - and I'm not just talking the smelly bum hole fingers.

There's nothing in what you do that tells me you derive any enjoyment from it. All the copy / paste nonsense you do would be incredibly tedious to keep up with - well, I suppose for those us who value our time, it would be.

There is no challenge - no sport. You are by far the most boring individual here.

jack

CEEJAY! Did you get your AVATAR function revoked?...What did you DO?...I'M LOVING IT.
funny-laugh.gif

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, looks like all his entitled demands got him... fuck-all.

Now, who could have predicted that?