MODMAN! Did you get your AVATAR function revoked?

Synaesthesia

Excuse me, I'm a little out of the loop here both by choice and indifference. Who even is this guy?
No one of concern. A guy who got verbally pistol whipped at another board a couple decades ago by Jack and never got over it.

I think he calls them Jackdancers. This one was so obsessed he made up a bunch of duals to talk to himself with.

Now he's just a shared account. Nothing really to see here.

StarMan™

Now he's just a shared account. Nothing really to see here.

Hold up. Really?

So, the semblance of a mind barely able to rub two brain cells together is the combined effort of multiple individuals? It's a wonder their autonomic systems manage breathing.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
CeeJay is run by the same person that runs the Blackfoot nap account. Charles J Wilson. That's what she meant by shared I'm thinking. He used to have about a dozen of those, called them "New Age Posting"....whatever that means.

Back in the day, The Question and MissManners liked to troll other boards and invite them to come over here. When they came to Comicon.com I came right over.

CeeJay/Blackfoot nap followed me over when I stopped posting there because as you see to this day, he can't exist without being pilloried by me daily. Been that way for 17 years.

The rest is (as they say) history.

:bigass:

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Back in the day, The Question and MissManners liked to troll other boards and invite them to come over here.
The "stripper invasion" is something MM, Menty, and I were all particularly proud of.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Congratulations on MODMAN getting his AVATAR function restored. If I would have not pointed it out, MODMAN wouldn't have an AVATAR... You owe me big tyme MODMAN.

And Another thang MODMAN

Attention Menty: Will you fucking please restore my avatar
Click Here For Full story
By: CeeJay | January 13, 2023

^^MODMAN. Your services are needed there^^. I scratched your back and I need my back scratched. :bigass:

Hot Sexy GIF - Hot Sexy Couple GIFs

The Question

Eternal
Why don't you just pretend that your avatar privileges have been switched back on. You fucking pretend everything else.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
CeeJay is run by the same person that runs the Blackfoot nap account. Charles J Wilson. That's what she meant by shared I'm thinking. He used to have about a dozen of those, called them "New Age Posting"....whatever that means.

Back in the day, The Question and MissManners liked to troll other boards and invite them to come over here. When they came to Comicon.com I came right over.

CeeJay/Blackfoot nap followed me over when I stopped posting there because as you see to this day, he can't exist without being pilloried by me daily. Been that way for 17 years.

The rest is (as they say) history.

:bigass:
Oh, right. It was mostly unmemorable so I forgot. Or maybe it was during one of my leaves of absence due to real world BS. 17 years is a long time to hold a grudge, though.