More Lies From The Gnome?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I still don't get what's going on here.

Back before I shuttered RK, I had locked out Pickle for a bit, because he was dragging his broken heart over Mirah cutting him off into the board and flooding threads with his bullshit, pained animosity towards her. She and I had a discussion about it, and I made the decision to ask him to leave it at the door. He dared me to lock him out so I did.

Out of respect to Wendy (that's Mirage posting here) I sent her a detailed explanation by email about why I had locked him out. I did that because she used to be Pickle's semen receptacle. Her response to me was that she didn't care, but then after I closed the board for good she gravitated over to Retarded Spamboard Land and spilled the email.

Pickle PROMPTLY started a thread over here featuring that little email and tried to rub my face in it. That's why, if I ever meet him in real life, he'll find out just how far a big guy falls when he gets knocked down.

From him I expect that kind of bullshit, but I'm surprised at Wendy. Maybe he didn't wipe her shit off on her ass after they had anal and that's why she still likes him, I don't know.

The whole thing is fucking bullshit. And it pisses me off.

jack

So you know Wendy? Fuck you in the neck. Deeply and repeatedly.

Stuart

I'm not wearing any panties!!
if I ever meet him in real life, he'll find out just how far a big guy falls when he gets knocked down.

I'm not sure that threatening an ex marine with a beating, when you are a short bald portly chap of 65+ is such a great idea Jack.

Apart from that though how have you been

jack

I'm pretty sure I'm not threatening anyone with a "beating" as you so sweetly put it, just like I'm sure that at 5'8" and 162 lbs I'm not "portly" and i'll invite you to my 65th birthday, but that won't be til 2020. You can dress up as a toothless hooker and jump out of the cake, k?

Anything else you'd care to get wrong in your pathetic, failed attempt to troll me?

Stuart

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Ok so this is not the real Jack.

Sorry not been keeping up, who has the account now?

jack

Fuck you, Stuart.

Seph

Retired Account
in the neck no doubt?

jack

Certainly you are aware that Pickle doesn't post here anymore?

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
Jack,
I owe you a huge apology. I was wrong and I am so sorry. I was not a member of Pickles board or posting on any board when I sent him that e-mail. I thought for a while it was all a big joke. Then it wasn't, then it was. I talked to him on the phone one night and told him you had sent me a letter telling me about it. He wanted to see it, I let him, and he posted it. He says I told him he could, but I honestly don't remember saying he could post it on his board. But, if he says I said he could them I did.
I can only tell you I am sorry and when I joined his board and saw it I posted and told him it didn't feel right. I should have told you as soon as I joined here about it, but I honestly forgot about it.
I don't want you to be mad at me for long. I understand your anger, and can only say again I am very sorry.
You ever do anything stupid and thoughless and regretted it?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I can say for certainty jack has never done anything in his life that was thoughtle...that was thoughtless and stu...that was... thoughtle...

Ah hell, I can't even type it without cracking up. Never mind.

jack

Jack,
I owe you a huge apology. I was wrong and I am so sorry. I was not a member of Pickles board or posting on any board when I sent him that e-mail. I thought for a while it was all a big joke. Then it wasn't, then it was. I talked to him on the phone one night and told him you had sent me a letter telling me about it. He wanted to see it, I let him, and he posted it. He says I told him he could, but I honestly don't remember saying he could post it on his board. But, if he says I said he could them I did.
I can only tell you I am sorry and when I joined his board and saw it I posted and told him it didn't feel right. I should have told you as soon as I joined here about it, but I honestly forgot about it.
I don't want you to be mad at me for long. I understand your anger, and can only say again I am very sorry.
You ever do anything stupid and thoughless and regretted it?

Well I accept your apology, but he's lying about you giving him permission, and he told me that in an email, so you're being used there. He likes to fancy himself some sort of supreme troll, but he's pretty pwned by this. I sent you that email in private and he ASKED you to send it to him simply so he could post it here, which he immediately did.

Forgiven and forgotten, and fuck him.

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
I'm glad you decided to accept my apology, because it really does matter to me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Jack is Pickle HAHA pwned!

Seph

Retired Account
no mirage is tho.

Seph

Retired Account
GTFO!

aeommai

cookie?
I'm not sure that threatening an ex marine with a beating, when you are a short bald portly chap of 65+ is such a great idea Jack.

Apart from that though how have you been

if EPIC BEARD GUY has taught us anything, it's that old men can take on younger guys no problem.