My Admin Control Panel tells me the following...

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Are you serious? Then why is Kitty trolling me(A TrollMaster)? I(Blackfoot) suggest you tell "Kitty" to stay offa my threads and avoid me whenever possible.

C'mon "Loktard", you've been here long enough to know how I roll, wether male or female its all ways on and popping.

Up Top!

And another thang, "Loktard".

You're defending "Kitty", doesn't help her/his cause.

Until you find out if someone is male. Then, you back away from the fist fight you instigated.

You're still going on about my P.I.! el oh el
creepy

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Liar. It was confirmed by "Dirk Funk", "Dual" and "aeommai".

And another thang "Jack".

No how I know "Gagh" was pwned...... He never replied after creating this thread. Which means he was caught spying on me, which might be against "TrollKingdom's" policy.

Silence is a dead give away of guilt. Things around here are going in my favour dawg. I love it when admin get caught abusing power

Up Top mothafucka.

"Y'know" how I know "Gagh" made everything up? He never replied after making this thread. Which means he was making a parody of other threads which microanalyze your every movement. I don't know what it has to do with "spying" on you which is a straw man argument, btw, and admins can do whatever they want with the CP and it isn't considered spying, which is why they're admins and you for example are not.

Silence is a dead giveaway of the ability to tell a good joke, and seeing its result, move along without the need to crow about t.

I have no idea what you mean by "things are going in your favour around here". I can still type Charles Wilson, everyone still hates you, everyone knows you were never in Philly and Conchaga completely owns you, the three people who you quote in every post for your sig completely own you with their sarcasm, everyone owns you and uses you as a public toilet, and even when Gagh takes a big shit in your mouth all you can do is grin and say "up top" as the shit dribbles down your chin.

If you think this is an example of Gagh getting caught abusing his admin power, you've got some serious tunnel vision going on there 'dawg".

Ought to see an optometrist about those eye probs, you ain't getting any younger y'know....

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Are these retards still burbling on about this?

Stop speaking Shit, Jack. You have no idea what I do and do not have access to.

Oh, and as for the Knuckle-Dragging Crew. Don't blame me for your leader's fucking appalling posting patterns. Why not go and fuck some of the crayfish round his fat-arse family's shitty shop. I hear it makes his eyebrow twich, and then he posts faster.

When you're through sorting through that, you may continue dancing for me. Good boys.

Oh, and as for the Knuckle-Dragging Crew. Don't blame me for your leader's fucking appalling posting patterns. Who not go and fuck some of the crayfish round his fat-arse family's shitty shop. I hear it makes his eyebrow twich, and then he posts faster.

When you're through sorting through that, you may continue dancing for me. Good boys.

Good LORD, welcome back to the thread that you started. Feel free to express your opinion after Blackfoot brung this to the light.

AMEN!

Looks like Blackfoot was right by calling you out on the pwning.

jack

Oh, and as for the Knuckle-Dragging Crew. Don't blame me for your leader's fucking appalling posting patterns. Who not go and fuck some of the crayfish round his fat-arse family's shitty shop. I hear it makes his eyebrow twich, and then he posts faster.

Hang in there with me for just a minute. Were you or were you not doing what I suggested you were doing in terms of what your intent was in the OP?

I don't give a shit what you can or can't do, and that isn't the issue.

Hang in there with me for just a minute. Were you or were you not doing what I suggested you were doing in terms of what your intent was in the OP?

I don't give a shit what you can or can't do, and that isn't the issue.

JESUS CHRIST, Point blank, Blackfoot, Dirk, aeommai and dual caught Gagh doing wrong. Admit that you where wrong in trying to convince evreyone that he was justicfied in what he done wrong. Face it, you got your foot buried deep in your ass.

AMEN!

jack

JESUS CHRIST, Point blank, Blackfoot, Dirk, aeommai and dual caught Gagh doing wrong. Admit that you where wrong in trying to convince evreyone that he was justicfied in what he done wrong. Face it, you got your foot buried deep in your ass.

AMEN!

Could you please try to keep the chatter down when the adults are talking?

Pretty please?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

AMEN!

I didn't say Gagh was doing anything wrong. I was just surprised they were using micrologging because of how resource intensive it is.

geedis

Gagh spying on Blackfoot and posting it is definitely being pwned vap.

Except, Gagh totally made everything up and you all walked face first into it "geedis".

Your nuts for even replying that.

In your face, vap.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I daren't even tell people what the stats show me about you, geedis. You do a fine job of making yourself look stupid, without me confirming it.

geedis

Conchaga made that rule. He promised to daycare anyone who uses Blackfoot's full name in speak freely.

geedis

What the fuck has that got to do with anything, you fucking baboon?

Dumb fuck, it means whoever uses Blackfoot's full name gets daycared. Where you under a fucking rock when Conchaga made that rule?