My mother's addicted to facebook

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Last time I sign her up for something.

Seph

Retired Account
trademark error now she can see all the shit u get up 2 lol she will be on here next.

Tisiphone

^Nah, she already knows what I do. But for some strange reason, she loves me anyway.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Both of my parents have Facebook accounts. That's why I don't put anything incriminating there. I save all of that for MySpace.

Tisiphone

Heh. But I like incriminating myself. Keeps her on her toes. She's made a few comments about my drinking on some of my posts, too. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My poor mother and her binge drinking daughter who mixes with pills just so she can sleep at night because she's an insomniac.

Tisiphone

And you should have heard the grief I got for my profile pic, which is much tamer than the one I could have used with that particular fire hose.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
!?

Tisiphone

You know you want to.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hate facebook and the fact that I ever registered to write a comment on something and now people add me and stuff and I feel bad about never saying anything BUT FUCK IT.

Seph

Retired Account
MAFIA WAAAARS!!!!!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
And whyyyyy haven't you friended me Tis? You should friend me now, I have something very special posted. VERY SPECIAL.

Tisiphone

Well do I look under Laker girl or Mrs. BDM????

Seph

Retired Account
i cud suggest the two of u as friends

Seph

Retired Account
join the shitting club i resent it so much more than mirrors

Seph

Retired Account
u bastard i hadnt been on there for three days u made me go on there for 20 mins

but i did leave without playing mafiawars which is progression im startin the healin process

just blame u cause im weak willed.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I swore I'd never play the games and now I'm addicted to Mafia Wars, Farmville... even Fishville. Worse still...I've spread the contagion to others...DAMN YOU ZYNGA!!

Seph

Retired Account
indeed farmville thats disturbing news yub u have my sypathy

whisky

Boobie inspector
I only play mafia wars and poker, if you see any other game updates on my profile its my wife hijaking my account while I am downstairs on modern warwafe 2