Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Niece the Taurus

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
My niece's birthday is May 18th, she's a Taurus. She gave her brother a cape she was wearing and now she wants it back. I told her that if she knew she wanted to wear it she shouldn't have given it to him and that if she wants to get a scarf out I'll make a cape for her too. She might as well have said, "OH HELL NO!" She put her head in her hands, pouted and started breathing heavily out of her nose. She was, disgusted and acted just like a bull. That little girl is just too much like her Auntie...The taurus.

So, let's you and me pack a picnic lunch and a blanket, find a field of flowers, and fuck our brains out...what little brains I have left.

LMAO! Did I hit a nerve?

CU, you are one disingenuous dude. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

Friday said:
LMAO! Did I hit a nerve?

Yes, optic nerves. The last pics I saw of you were used to torture Iraqis at Abu Ghraib.

CU, you are one disingenuous dude. I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

Let's have a throwing contest. You throw me, then I'll throw you. Deal?

Laker_Girl said:
Actually Blondie has propositioned me before so as long as we include her I don't think she'll mind.
You go for it, girl! :D

BTW, I received your emails. I wasn't on my own computwr until today, so I couldn't download them. I'll respond tomorrow. Hope all is well. :)

CoyoteUgly said:
Yes, optic nerves. The last pics I saw of you were used to torture Iraqis at Abu Ghraib.
This will only have credence when we see a pic of you. For all we know, you make the Elephant Man look like he belongs on the cover of GQ. :D

Friday said:
This will only have credence when we see a pic of you. For all we know, you make the Elephant Man look like he belongs on the cover of GQ. :D

Ok, you've got me. I'm an insanely hideous human being with ears like a jackrabbit, and the nose of a warthog.

I'm so glad the charade is over...I feel like a ton has been lifted off my shoulders.

Actually, if you scour this site, you'll find two pics of me.

Too bad. Since Faceman provided us with a sasquatch sighting pic, we can safely conclude that you are, in fact, in direct violation of several UN human rights accords.

I once knew a woman who was discharged from the Army for being too ugly. Apparently there's a medical clause about "providing a distracting appearance" and she was something you didn't want to stumble across in the woods after dark.

That all you got? A self proclaimed great troll like you? You should be ashamed...

Truth is...you'd sell your grandma into sex slavery for a good troll.

Good or bad? I'll let the public decide.

The fuck are you babbling about, Doofus? I wasn't trolling you, I was insulting you.

Of course, after your homelife, what's left of your self-esteem is probably pretty inured to insult. If I posted a pic of me wielding a belt or a stick or something while holding your dinner in a doggy bowl, that might be different.

See, after your pathetic attempts to PM me with "damaging info" on other posters, that little tirade has lost any effectiveness you wished it had.

Once you show yourself, the upper hand is lost.

Capiche?