Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Niece the Taurus

Laker_Girl said:
What? Are you drunk?

Only when I am forced to gaze upon girls such as yourself. It is the only way you are capable of making yourself look the least bit desirable. Men just may discover you are minimally attractive upon reaching a state of drunkeness where even a dog looks good to them. Upon viewing your visage, the town drunk would prefer a good dog but seeing as there are no dogs allowed in bars you would suffice (one may wonder what you are doing in a bar with the 'no dogs' ban).

^When exactly were you "gazing upon" me? I have posted my picture here, did you dig it up in the classic stalker fashion and now you're obsessing over it?

Laker_Girl said:
My niece's birthday is May 18th, she's a Taurus. She gave her brother a cape she was wearing and now she wants it back. I told her that if she knew she wanted to wear it she shouldn't have given it to him and that if she wants to get a scarf out I'll make a cape for her too. She might as well have said, "OH HELL NO!" She put her head in her hands, pouted and started breathing heavily out of her nose. She was, disgusted and acted just like a bull. That little girl is just too much like her Auntie...The taurus.

You're an idiot.

Laker_Girl said:
^When exactly were you "gazing upon" me? I have posted my picture here, did you dig it up in the classic stalker fashion and now you're obsessing over it?

Damn you are stupid. You claim to have posted your pics in here (which as you already know I have viewed) and now you ask when I was 'gazing upon' you. That is a truly stupid question. I 'gazed upon' your pics when you asked me to. MORON. Grow a fucking brain. It is not 'stalking' when someone asks you to do something. I am incredulous. Not only is she fucking fat and ugly, but incredibly stupid too. She is the whole gross, worthless package one may erroneously call 'female'.

Sendell said:
You're an idiot.

Ohhhh, boo-hoo-hoo you called me an idiot and Luci agreed with you!!! I think I'll bury my head in my pillow and cry my sweet brown eyes out!

Yeah, fuck you loser and the fag train you rode in on. :lol:

Now leave TK, you're ruining it. And take Luci with you.

Laker_Girl said:
Ohhhh, boo-hoo-hoo you called me an idiot and Luci agreed with you!!! I think I'll bury my head in my pillow and cry my sweet brown eyes out!

Yeah, fuck you loser and the fag train you rode in on. :lol:

Now leave TK, you're ruining it. And take Luci with you.

Damn. She wants us to leave. Poor angry girl. I bet she listens to our own Avril Lavigne's music. You know? Angry bitch music?

SaintLucifer said:
Wow! SENDELL agrees with me that LAKERGIRL is a total fucking idiot. What further proof does the bitch need?

Two total fucking useless morons think I'm stupid, gee. Figured out where you went wrong with Mensa yet? Didn't think so fucktard.

So post your picture Fuggs.

SaintLucifer said:
Damn. She wants us to leave. Poor angry girl. I bet she listens to our own Avril Lavigne's music. You know? Angry bitch music?

I don't listen to anything that comes from Canada.

Laker_Girl said:
Two total fucking useless morons think I'm stupid, gee. Figured out where you went wrong with Mensa yet? Didn't think so fucktard.

So post your picture Fuggs.

*ROTFLMAO @ the MENSA crap yet again*

Laker_Girl said:
I don't listen to anything that comes from Canada.

Sure you do. You listen to the fucking gas attendant who says 'that'll be $50'. Where do you think that money ends up? *ROTFLMAO*

SaintLucifer said:
*ROTFLMAO @ the MENSA crap yet again*

Mensa crap? And you've still got it wrong genius.

Ps. Quit with the "*ROTFLMAO*", it's old and as worn out as your mom's snaggle toothed pussy. Also, I imagine the laughing your ass off part wouldn't last long. I mean once you realized you've rolled out of bed and there isn't going to be a crane available to lift your morbidly obese body back into it for weeks.

Laker_Girl said:
Mensa crap? And you've still got it wrong genius.

Ps. Quit with the "*ROTFLMAO*", it's old and as worn out as your mom's snaggle toothed pussy. Also, I imagine the laughing your ass off part wouldn't last long. I mean once you realized you've rolled out of bed and there isn't going to be a crane available to lift your morbidly obese body back into it for weeks.

HMM. MENSA. GENIUS. By golly I think she finally has it!!