My one button mouse has two buttons! MY ONE BUTTON MOUSE HAS TWO BUTTONS!

Best time I ever had in an exchange was when I suggested if we were having a drink together and so and so said such and such my wife would walk right over there and smack him so hard it would leave and imprint on his face and knock him backwards.

Provoked quite a response. I think strong girls are fucking hawt, actually.

I keep trying to make fightfuck happen as a term. It's how it's done if you're doing it right.

I mean the nice stuff is nice. There's no such thing as bad pizza.

But I'm talking about those times. Breaking shit? Don't care. Leave a mark? Make an excuse at work and to your sister. Respect me tomorrow? Fuck respect and fuck tomorrow.

Fightfuck.

I have enjoyed many the highly entertaining (and occasionally highly amusing) fightfuck with each of my exes.

Oddly enough, it was after we stopped enjoying a good fight, in the bedroom or outside it, that most of my exes and I broke up. Go figure.

Yeah, those girls.

When you think "FUCK YEAH" and " JESUS CHRIST,THAT CRAZY FUCKING BITCH" in the same exact moment.

lol, if only.

Some things just have to happen, and if a person's not crazy by nature, then there's no amount of teaching gonna make them.

Sorry guys, but if you wanna have fightfucks, you gotta do it the old-fashioned way: Hook up with'em crazy ones and see if you get out alive :D

Could someone please reg a temporary Donovan dual and make a post in here. It's just not right to have a conversation about crazy women and NOT have him instantly reply. :(

Yeah, those girls.

When you think "FUCK YEAH" and " JESUS CHRIST,THAT CRAZY FUCKING BITCH" in the same exact moment.

I remember I was angry with one of my exes and cut her off for about a week. Then one morning I wake up and the bitch is ridin' my morning wood -- with a fucking knife in her hand. Got it away from her, flipped her over and jackhammered that pussy 'til the slut passed out.

I like that piston action when you get up on your tippytoes and fulcrum just so.

Back