Mystery bruise

whisky

Boobie inspector
I have a bruise on my leg and no recolection of how it got there.

Anyone else get mystery bruises?

Mirah

I love you
Yes, until I hit my arm, leg, ass on the same chair, door knob, counter, car door again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Only once, after a particularly heavy night of bar-hopping, when I got home and bashed my shin on the bedpost. I vaguely remember it happening, but that shin was black & blue for weeks. Possibly a slight fracture -- I never got it looked at, but that bastard was bashed up.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I do often bump into things when drunk, I guess I must have backed into something.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Pretty much every time I get drunk I end up with mystery bruises. I've still got a scar on my hand from something that happened at New Year's.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'm graceful as fuck when I'm drunk.

You should see me dance!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I get mystery cuts and scratches.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I have a mystery erection right now.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's not Noel Fielding.

Mirah

I love you
Last week I burnt my knuckle on the stove. It has not healed nicely as I cannot keep it covered very well with a band-aid. In the same location, or near it I seemed to injure it last night but I am not sure how, it is almost a rug burn or something.

That is something else-do you seem to injure the same location over and over again?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I keep turning on my chair at work and trapping one of the fingers of my left hand inbetween the chair arm and the underside of the desk.