NAME CHANGE REQUEST REQUIRED

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
In order for ME (BLACKFOOT/CeeJay) to properly contribute to The Legendary Troll Kingdom<<<Whatever!..I need my handle to be known as...C-40.

And Another Thang, Troll Kingdom.

I've been posting this video since what, 2004?, 2005?

[size=5[HOLLA BLACK staff, before you move this to Speak Freely, The Mine Field or The Badlands...Y'all can't move this thread to The DayCare Center, it was deleted[/size] :bigass:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm sure I'll love every C-40 post just as much as I've loved Blackfoot's posts!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Meme Burn GIF

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Seriously Facepalm GIF - Seriously Facepalm Fml GIFs

C-40!?...I think I made A big mistake at Troll Kingdom by changing my handle to C-40...Do Troll Kingdom have a 30 day return policy on name changes?... Right now C-40 ain't working out for me, YET.

The Question

Eternal

Seriously Facepalm GIF - Seriously Facepalm Fml GIFs

C-40!?...I think I made A big mistake at Troll Kingdom by changing my handle to C-40...Do Troll Kingdom have a 30 day return policy on name changes?... Right now C-40 ain't working out for me, YET.
This is why, as a staff member, I won't do anything you request. Because this is what happens. You get what you want, and then you just keep making more demands.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^No^...I'm not making more demands...Ima have to get used to my requested user name change, which I stated might have been a mistake...I mean, it didn't long for Mentalist to make that change (Posted by CeeJay Saturday at 10:26 AM, Mentalist changed it Saturday at 10:42 AM)...Usually, either Eggs Mayonnaise, Brickvader or missmanners always gifted me my request, but it takes about a week to a month or so...This name change from CeeJay to C-40 don't feel right to ME...I'm pretty sure the staff isn't going to consider changing my user name back to BLACKFOOT or CeeJay<<Right?...My BLACKFOOT account is being used at ASVS.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is why, as a staff member, I won't do anything you request. Because this is what happens. You get what you want, and then you just keep making more demands.
This is why you and I get along.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
^No^...I'm not making more demands...Ima have to get used to my requested user name change, which I stated might have been a mistake...I mean, it didn't long for Mentalist to make that change (Posted by CeeJay Saturday at 10:26 AM, Mentalist changed it Saturday at 10:42 AM)...Usually, either Eggs Mayonnaise, Brickvader or missmanners always gifted me my request, but it takes about a week to a month or so...This name change from CeeJay to C-40 don't feel right to ME...I'm pretty sure the staff isn't going to consider changing my user name back to BLACKFOOT or CeeJay<<Right?...My BLACKFOOT account is being used at ASVS.
Tired Kenan Thompson GIF by NBC

The Question

Eternal
Asking staff to do things for you should be approached as what it is -- an extreme privilege that they have absolutely zero reason to grant you.