NAME CHANGE REQUEST REQUIRED

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass;

Do y'all honesty want me to keep my new name change?...I think my name change isn't working...The GUEST count has taken a major hit...The iconic name CeeJay is what brings them to the yard.

You asked for the name change, and I granted your request. Let this be a lesson in impulsive decision-making.

^^Thank you Mentalist^^, for what, I don't know. You could have changed my handle, but I assume you wanted to to credit...Which in my opinion was a great move, because know Venooker can't take the credit...My problems with the name change goes a lil-something-something, like this...(1.) I honestly think my handle was changed too quick, 5 minutes after I made MY request. I was like daaaannnnmmm!, This! Can! Not! Be! Good! (2.) You did it instead of Eggs Mayonnaise or Brickvader, which cast MY suspension, I was like, Mentalist ain't never, never, ever done nothing for me...Ohh! What's! Going! On!...(3.) My name change was requested for change, Nothing hasn't changed for me. I'm getting the same shit from the same shitty people...(3.) My name change came from you (Mentalist), not from Eggs Mayonnaise or Brickvader...I was like What! Tha! Fuck!, Mentalist has never-never-ever-ever done anything for ME...Below is what I posted

In order for ME (BLACKFOOT/CeeJay) to properly contribute to The Legendary Troll Kingdom<<<Whatever!..I need my handle to be known as...C-40.

And Another Thang, Troll Kingdom.

HOLLA BLACK staff, before you move this to Speak Freely, The Mine Field or The Badlands...Y'all can't move this thread to The DayCare Center, it was deleted
:bigass:

I made this request hoping that I could change, but I can't do it...I was introduced to Troll Kingdom after signing up The Kingdom and Comicon..Both boards was shut down because of funds misspending by the owners... I'm pretty sure no one is gonna change my handle back, but it's Okay... As long as y'all remember MY former handles (BLACKFOOT and CeeJay)<<<I'm cool with that, BUT...Do. Not. Be. Like. ASVS and TrekBBS and use MY handles

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^C'mon man^^...Do yourself and I a favor and put ME on ignore. OR. Just shut the fuck up when I'm talking to staff... I'm sick and tired if you moaning and bitching about MY moaning and bitching...

Moaning Federico Rivera GIF - Moaning Federico Rivera Hector Rubiano GIFs

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut the fuck up CeeJay.

Ban this idiot already, would you please Mentalist?

Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
^^Thank you Mentalist^^, for what, I don't know. You could have changed my handle, but I assume you wanted to to credit...Which in my opinion was a great move, because know Venooker can't take the credit...My problems with the name change goes a lil-something-something, like this...(1.) I honestly think my handle was changed too quick, 5 minutes after I made MY request. I was like daaaannnnmmm!, This! Can! Not! Be! Good! (2.) You did it instead of Eggs Mayonnaise or Brickvader, which cast MY suspension, I was like, Mentalist ain't never, never, ever done nothing for me...Ohh! What's! Going! On!...(3.) My name change was requested for change, Nothing hasn't changed for me. I'm getting the same shit from the same shitty people...(3.) My name change came from you (Mentalist), not from Eggs Mayonnaise or Brickvader...I was like What! Tha! Fuck!, Mentalist has never-never-ever-ever done anything for ME...Below is what I posted

I made this request hoping that I could change, but I can't do it...I was introduced to Troll Kingdom after signing up The Kingdom and Comicon..Both boards was shut down because of funds misspending by the owners... I'm pretty sure no one is gonna change my handle back, but it's Okay... As long as y'all remember MY former handles (BLACKFOOT and CeeJay)<<<I'm cool with that, BUT...Do. Not. Be. Like. ASVS and TrekBBS and use MY handles
The name of the place is Troll Kingdom. You have been posting here for at least 17 years. The clue should drop for you any day now, I hope.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Shut the fuck up CeeJay.

Ban this idiot already, would you please Mentalist?

CeeJay was banned...Why do y'all think Mentalist granted my name change 5 minutes after I made MY request.

^^C'mon man^^...Do yourself and I a favor and put ME on ignore. OR. Just shut the fuck up when I'm talking to staff... I'm sick and tired if you moaning and bitching about MY moaning and bitching...

Staff members can't put regular users on Ignore.

^NOPE^...I was a global moderator at 5 (ASVS, Spin-Flipperly with Donovan and Derskocka, Spacks Board, Hunter X boards, Wax My Hummer @ Troll Kingdom boards...I owned 5 boards (At24mercer, BLACKFOOT's Hyperboard, Can I bust forum, WBSM board and The Kingdom OF Blackfoot)...I know how this works...Whatever

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
CeeJay was banned...Why do y'all think Mentalist granted my name change 5 minutes after I made MY request.

Because you didn't expect it to be granted, which I correctly guessed meant you would probably regret it, and now we have two pages of nonsense attesting to this, which I found quite amusing (and still do).

^^You got that right^^ You hit the nail on head Mentalist...In my defense, I thought Eggs Mayonnaise was gonna move this thread to Speak Freely or The Badlands and nothing would happen about MY request...Your interference cost ME, It cost me big tyme...Guess I'll have to live wit my mistake. Don't blame ME for getting 29 messages and 235 views.

Schol No GIF - Schol No Stressed GIFs

StarMan™

^^You got that right^^ You hit the nail on head Mentalist...In my defense, I thought Eggs Mayonnaise was gonna move this thread to Speak Freely or The Badlands and nothing would happen about MY request...Your interference cost ME, It cost me big tyme...Guess I'll have to live wit my mistake. Don't blame ME for getting 29 messages and 235 views.

Schol No GIF - Schol No Stressed GIFs

What sort of shriveled up, insecure little ego gets wrapped up in view counts and no. of posts on a board with sub-20 regular posters? Pathetic is an understatement.

You do get hot under the collar when you fuck up, don't you? You can't help but reveal what a sorry and sad little man you are.

One person to blame - only one.

Who asks for a name change and gets snotty at how promptly their request is handled? And then makes a complete egg of themselves in public about it.

You are the preeminent self-owner here but still - even this?

giphy.gif

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The name of the place is Troll Kingdom. You have been posting here for at least 17 years. The clue should drop for you any day now, I hope.

Considering that he didn't get that I was mocking him when I wrote that parody song "Blackfoot's Paradise"... do you really think he's smart enough to get that his entire existence here is centered around being trolled six ways to Sunday, 24/7/365?