Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nascent Drama

My Halo 3 Review

Dr Dave said:
LC how goes Halo 3?

I am not ignoring you, I really just don't know how to respond, because I dont' want to let anyone down with my answer. I mean I absolutely love this game-all 3 of them-I am really sad that this will be the last one most likely, so I am trying to enjoy every single bit of it that I can.

My Halo 3 Review

And now for the more boring commentary:
I started out on the toughest level-Legendary-alone-wanting to "accomplish" that. And for the challenge.
But then It got too difficult, and after trying to complete a level for over an hour-I called on some friends-you can now do 4 person co op in this game-and it freaking rocks! We got through it in 15 minutes! And I got the extra points (skull and achievments) Thats Skull not Skill-OK?!

I am now putting Legendary aside-and going for Normal-just so I can complete it and get the full story line. But I haven't been able to devote a huge amount of time to it yet-that is why I am a little sad-I hope to finish it soon.

There are sooo many awesome options with this game-its unfuckingunbelievable! I'm seriuos! LOL <---Feeling Geeky Now<---

You can save your games-and watch them later as "film" you can save your matchmaking games or your campaign games. I am sure you can upload your saved films to the Net-but I haven't done that yet. You can take screen shots and upload those-and share them with friends.
You can view others saved films and games-if they upload them with permissions.
That is my favorite part because I can watch someone who is better than me-and see how they play. I can watch sooo many different things-its amazing.
You can pause the film-and get a different perspective-from another teammate or enemy or you can just fucking fly across the map if you want to. You can freeze the time right before the bullet hits you-and watch it.
You can see if someone really did hit you in the head-or just the shoulder-
etc etc

I Bought both the game-and the Legendary Package. Don't try to add it up-seriously-its all too much-but I don't care-I love every part of it! The legendary package comes with an almost life size head of Master Chief. I thought it was going to be totally stupid-but I fucking love it! When it came out of the box-I just gasped "OMG THAT IS SO COOL!" LOL! I felt like such a geek! I can't stop looking at it.

The Legendary package also came with a couple of DVD's. All about the making of the Halo games and the storyline and the background information about Bungie etc etc. It was pretty awesome to watch-especially since I have met several of the people that work for Bungie, and I have a couple of friends there too-it was just awesome to watch. The one person I had not met-The Voice Of Cortana-the part they did on her was really awesome-and actually made me cry. Don't ask why-

Part of what makes this game so awesome for me is the community and the creators of the game. When I joined thier forum I never imagined I would one day meet any of them or play against them and beat them in a humpday challenge. Never did I think I would meet such awesome people that play the game as well. I have met several of the people that I game with and I would not have if it weren't for this game-I just truly think it is amazing.

Now-lets get back to Halo 3.
Its really fucking awesome-Graphics-Sound-Storyline-Everything!

There are a couple of other new features as well. The infamous X Button is now being used to deploy certain tools-A Bubble Shield, that protects you from your far away enemies, A Grav Lift, Other types of shields, Regenerators, Trip Mines, and others that are escaping me at the moment.
Custom Game Features: Endless options, I am getting tired and dont' want to go into all of it right now-but you can create your own options for the maps if you like-you can make people have 50% gravity, 200% speed-along with all the other options that have always been available-plus several several more. Check it out!

There are New Weapons and New Vehicles along with the standard favorites.
Mongoose: Like an atv-2 people rider-no gun or turret but your passenger can still shoot.
The Wraith now has an extra turret.
There is a cool wierd sand vehicle used by the brutes called the Chopper.

There are now a shit load of grenade options as well-including spike grenades that are just sick! Torch grenades-the usual plasma and standard grenade as well.

A couple of new guns including a flame thrower-some sort of spike gun, all of the standards-and a couple more.

Ok, now I'm really tired. I didn't expect to write all of this just now! But I highly recomend this game to anyone-and would love to play with more people from here-I think that would be fun.

Gagh said:
So, I should buy a 360 then, or just wait for it to come out on PC?

I highly recomend a 360 to everyone! They are spendy and can break-and it sucks-Or just wait til it comes out on PC-or just find a friend that has a 360!

Love Child said:
I am not ignoring you, I really just don't know how to respond, because I dont' want to let anyone down with my answer. I mean I absolutely love this game-all 3 of them-I am really sad that this will be the last one most likely, so I am trying to enjoy every single bit of it that I can.

LIAR YOUR A MEMBER OF THE REBEL ALIENCE & A TRAITOR

*shakes fist*

TAKE HER AWAY!

j/k I know you were not ignoreing me ;)

I started playing Morrowind last night. NOW I AM HOOKED. I need a new mouse, dammit.