Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nascent Drama

That, coupled with the fact that I haven't been posting much of late, means your post count is 10 times what mine is :P

But oh well, I've been busy!

whats with this thread? free green karma? shouldnt it be earned?

doesnt that just defeat the purpose all together?

:P

sweet, red karma. at least I broke the trend. Not a total loss of respect for this "circle jerk" thread.

Dershocka said:
Your little box is red.

Yes, THAT box.

I think you mite have missed one of my posts to leave red karma on. Its like an easter egg hunt. go find it stupid monkey. I kno youre itchin to do so.

Dershocka said:
Not really.
lmao! you say not really as red karma. found that one you missed yet? Im startin to feel as if I havnt truely posted til you hunted it down and added what seems to be my second Sig

Sniper Kitty said:
lmao! you say not really as red karma. found that one you missed yet? Im startin to feel as if I havnt truely posted til you hunted it down and added what seems to be my second Sig
Same here.

"Sorry"
Adjective
Inflected forms: sor·ri·er, sor·ri·est 1. Feeling or expressing sympathy, pity, or regret.

Yet you keep doing it? Hmm... lets try this.

"Contradict"
Verb
Inflected forms: con·tra·dict·ed, con·tra·dict·ing, con·tra·dicts
1. To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).