NATALIE NATLAINE NATNLANIE NTNAT NATLNE NATALIE NATAL NATNILAE NTNA NALNTILAEN NATAL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

REMEMBER a few years ago Natalie appeared in a Paul McCartney video? You probably don't, as it wasn't very good. Well, she's done it again and it's much better! The video anyway.

[YOUTUBEHD]FAApccf11hs[/YOUTUBEHD]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SNL...Digital Short...Celebrating 100th...old subjects...returning...NATALIE...rapping again...throwing baby...in the air...internet video to follow soon.

Actually she was the only funny thing in it, everyone else was singing about sucking their own cocks.

CaptainWacky

"All the kids who look up to me can suck my dick."

CaptainWacky

Is that actually Justin Beiber? I just realised I don't even know what he looks like.

Genuinely laughed out loud at her throwing Aleph off the balcony.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, that was the Bieb. And you know he tries to suck it all the time in private.

CaptainWacky

I thought he was supposed to be really good looking or something.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
For a lesbian maybe.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
5445.imgcache.jpg

Natalie Portman Takes Son Aleph on a Playground Playdate

By Liz Raftery
Friday May 25, 2012 05:35 PM EDT

A is for ... adorable!

Natalie Portman was happy to lend a helping hand – or two – to her son Aleph during a recent playground visit in Los Angeles.

First-time mom Portman, 30, steadied her barefoot son at the top of a slide and held his hand as they walked through the sand earlier this week.

But it seems Aleph, who will turn 1 next month, won't need help from his proud mom much longer.

The baby seemed on the verge of walking on his own and was more than happy to play on the slide and mingle with other children during the mother-son playdate.

CaptainWacky

It is nice and cute and lovely but I don't know how I feel about all the pics showing Aleph's face (I doubt Natalie would like it?)

CaptainWacky

Natalie is nice to black people at weddings!

Guys. I look like monkey poop in this picture but my sister and I just met Natalie Portman!!

She's at the same wedding as me and apparently we were at the same funeral a few years ago and she sad she remembered me!! *cries*

I know!! She's so sweet! She was like "hi I'm Natalie :)" and in my head I was like OMGG I KNOW WHO YOU ARE I LOVE YOU!! lol

She's the sweetest person ever. she introduced herself to me and hugged me!

She dated my cousin and he's now the groom ahah

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Speaking of weddings...

Natalie Portman Wedding: 'Black Swan' Actress Marries Benjamin Millepied

Natalie Portman has tied the knot with longtime beau Benjamin Millepied. Us Weekly reports that the ridiculously good-looking couple said "I do" on Saturday evening in Big Sur, California -- reportedly one of Portman's favorite locations.

Although the details are scant, the wedding is said to have been an intimate Jewish ceremony and held at a private residence. The wedding also comes six months after the couple reportedly got engaged, flaunting matching wedding rings in February at the Academy Awards.

Portman, 31, and Millepied, 35, first met on set of 2010's dark thriller "Black Swan," for which Portman nabbed her first Oscar. The actress and the French choreographer have a 13-month son, Aleph. Though the couple have remained fiercely private about their relationship, Portman did let her feelings for her Millepied slip in January 2011, when she accepted the Golden Globe award for Best Actress in a Drama (for "Black Swan").

"Thank you to Benjamin, who is helping me to continue this creation of creating more life," a then-pregnant Portman joyously told the audience.

"Benjamin choreographed the film, and also you might remember him in the movie as the guy when they ask, 'Would you sleep with that girl?' And he's like, 'Pffsh, no.' He's the best actor. It's not true: He totally wants to sleep with me!"
I thought they'd already gotten married...CONGRATZ!

CaptainWacky

They supposedly got married last year so this might have just been a (jewish) ceremony for their friends and family or something?

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She's naked in some magazine this month.

CaptainWacky

WHICH MAGAZINE!?

Also ignore the above image as this one is much better.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You can probably find a bigger version now that you're on the trail. ;)