NATALIE NATLAINE NATNLANIE NTNAT NATLNE NATALIE NATAL NATNILAE NTNA NALNTILAEN NATAL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]WIY9F5FZsxI[/YOUTUBE]

Does JGL just spend the whole movie blowing things up and falling over? Natalie in glasses punching people is nice.

CaptainWacky

I watched The Other Woman (AKA Love And Other Impossible Persuits, they changed the name to avoid confusion with the Anne Hathaway film Love And Other Drugs the bastards) tonight. It was pretty good, I thought. Worth watching on tv, probably! Her face looked nice in it.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Your Highness gag reel which BY ALL ACCOUNTS is better than the actual movie (I haven't watched it yet.) Has Natalie smiling, laughing and swearing, which are all good things.

[YOUTUBEHD]ujXdwd4I9c4[/YOUTUBEHD]

CaptainWacky

Why would you airbrush out (one of) her mole(s)? Why?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
NATALIE THE NEW BARBARELLA??? (that's what the photo reminded me of)

CaptainWacky

"Hi, I'm actress Natalie Portman. A couple of months ago, I had a baby. This is what I look like now."

(Not an actual quote.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]su1bfo_8lH8[/YOUTUBE]

Fifty-nine seconds in. Fifty-nine seconds in.

CaptainWacky

Well...umm...well...

I like Natalie!

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]66a9peCTtYM[/YOUTUBE]

She is the best person.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Later tonight, Natalie will be doing her first acting gig since the middle of 2010 when she wrapped on No Strings Attached. Natalie will be reading the Shirley MacLaine part in a Jason Reitman (Up In The Air, Juno) directed live reading of Billy Wilder's 1960 film, The Apartment.

Joining Natalie is JK Simmons, Ken Jeong, Natalie's buddy and No Strings Attached co-star, Mindy Kaling, and others.

Reitman had previously directed a live reading of The Breakfast Club at the same venue, LACMA in LA.

Unfortunately the event is sold out, but hopefully we'll at least get some write ups and photos.

Maybe Ken Jeong will convince her to guest star in Community and save that show!?

CaptainWacky

Natalie PortCHANG?