Next Badlands Election: Nominations

classichummus

on a break from forums
WOW I GOT NOMINATED!!!!! I like Vahan!! Thank you!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
FUCK!!!!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^Your nomination is binding, no way out, you're stuck with it, basta. (<-- that is a lie)

Oh and Kitty... you do realize that the more you want me scratched from the mod list, the more I'm tempted to ask mm for admin powers, don't you?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Oh good. Now explain my binding nom to the idiots who'll challenge it. Also, Ily for mod yes plz.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Oh good. Now explain my binding nom to the idiots who'll challenge it. Also, Ily for mod yes plz.

Just get Kitty to log on with another of his/her accounts and resubmit it. It's not binding because it was never proposed individually.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Me, too. In case there are doubts about the validity of above poster. Just saying... :whistle:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
^Your nomination is binding, no way out, you're stuck with it, basta. (<-- that is a lie)

Oh and Kitty... you do realize that the more you want me scratched from the mod list, the more I'm tempted to ask mm for admin powers, don't you?

You shouldn't be on the mod list. There's supposed to be two mods at a time. Once Omar was elected, you should've been removed.

Personally, I think you're a better mod than LC and Omar combined, but you don't post very often. I'm torn between liking you, but disliking your long absences. So, I sided with the rules.

If you really think you could make Admin just to spite me, I'll gladly keep bitching until you do so.

Now, kindly disappear again, so I continue to bad mouth you.

Falcy Girl didn't nominate J&L. She vouched for his citizenship.
Btw, could you unstrike J&L's name He has been vouched for again.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I'll fix J&L in a few hours. Coincidentally, this thread closes in a few hours. Last call for nominations.

Love Child

One Love
Well one of my duals was going to re vote for Illy anyway if she was stricken-because technically she was not here for the whole reign of Omar anyway.