FBI by Omar
Mistress by Mirah
Gagh by FBI
Gonad by Love Child
Conchaga by ILC

eleuktion begin in tuo weiks .

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You shouldn't be on the mod list. There's supposed to be two mods at a time. Once Omar was elected, you should've been removed.
:angel:

Personally, I think you're a better mod than LC and Omar combined, but you don't post very often. I'm torn between liking you, but disliking your long absences. So, I sided with the rules.
Lol, Kitty, thanks - I think. I dislike my long absences as much as you do, believe me.

If you really think you could make Admin just to spite me, I'll gladly keep bitching until you do so.
Got me there... I really don't think I could become Admin here, not even to spite you... ;)

Now, kindly disappear again, so I continue to bad mouth you.
LOL!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You shouldn't be on the mod list. There's supposed to be two mods at a time. Once Omar was elected, you should've been removed.

Personally, I think you're a better mod than LC and Omar combined, but you don't post very often. I'm torn between liking you, but disliking your long absences. So, I sided with the rules.

If you really think you could make Admin just to spite me, I'll gladly keep bitching until you do so.

Now, kindly disappear again, so I continue to bad mouth you.

Btw, could you unstrike J&L's name He has been vouched for again.

Pathetic. She's one of the few decent Badlanders left. Despite the absences, which she has the right to do, of course, and makes her no less a decent member than you believe yourself to be, you disparage her.

You really should consider getting that Daisy Chain Construction manual out more often, if this is your approach to restoring the crumbling walls of this shithole.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Everything has already been explained. You're barking just to earn a few brownie points.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Everything has already been explained. You're barking just to earn a few brownie points.

Tripe. I don't give a fuck about alleigances, favour or anything. I call as I see it to suit my own ends. The only points that matter are Gagh points. So shove your Brownie points up your shitter.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I nominate Gagh

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Tripe. I don't give a fuck about alleigances, favour or anything. I call as I see it to suit my own ends. The only points that matter are Gagh points. So shove your Brownie points up your shitter.

Bibblestix

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
did Gagh win?