Note to Luci

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Dear Luci,

I've always found the elements of the Luci character - the yellow italic type and junior high school wit - mildly amusing after a long hard day. But, where I am concerned, this incarnation of Luci crossed the line with the wish for a repeat of the events of September 11, 2001. I know - this is "Troll Kingdom" and anything goes. Okay. Anything goes. The person currently running your persona is the worst incarnation of Luci ever. You don't even keep true to character with the italic type. I'm the absolute worst at knowing who is a dual and who isn't so if I know you are a dual then you suck even more than I can say.

May what you wish for others happen to you threefold.

E

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Dear Luci,

I've always found the elements of the Luci character - the yellow italic type and junior high school wit - mildly amusing after a long hard day. But, where I am concerned, this incarnation of Luci crossed the line with the wish for a repeat of the events of September 11, 2001. I know - this is "Troll Kingdom" and anything goes. Okay. Anything goes. The person currently running your persona is the worst incarnation of Luci ever. You don't even keep true to character with the italic type. I'm the absolute worst at knowing who is a dual and who isn't so if I know you are a dual then you suck even more than I can say.

May what you wish for others happen to you threefold.

E

First of all, darling, I am no 'dual'. As I have stated here in the past repeatedly, I don't do duals. The Admins are free to check my IP address, my location, match it with all of my past posts from the day I first posted here.

I do not wish for a repeat of 9-11. Damn, there were CANADIANS in that building!

I haven't used italics for quite some time. Too much work, and I am too lazy to bother.

If you dislike my 'junior high school wit', you need not review my posts, no? Silly twit.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
First of all, darling, I am no 'dual'. As I have stated here in the past repeatedly, I don't do duals. The Admins are free to check my IP address, my location, match it with all of my past posts from the day I first posted here.

I do not wish for a repeat of 9-11. Damn, there were CANADIANS in that building!

I haven't used italics for quite some time. Too much work, and I am too lazy to bother.

If you dislike my 'junior high school wit', you need not review my posts, no? Silly twit.

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire :mmph:

Please refer to comment #8
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/armchair-philosophers/133595-omg-world-about-end.html

So, September 11, January 11 and March 11 were good days. What is your point? They pleased me to no end. I should like a repeat of all incidences.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I have to agree with E on this one.

Luci, your driver is really off their game, to the point of desperation Trolls. Never liked this account, but now it's just pitiful.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Luci, your driver is really off their game, to the point of desperation Trolls. Never liked this account, but now it's just pitiful.

I slapped the ol' ignore button. Much more peaceful that way.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You are all stupid in that you didn't see the hidden meaning regarding 9-11. I could care less that MUZZIES that YOU PISSED OFF destroyed your towers (you had it coming), but there were CANADIANS in the buildings, and that is the ONLY REASON I would not wish a repeat of the incident. No Canadians in the buildings = I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THE MUZZIES DESTROYED YOUR TOWERS WITH AMERICANS IN THEM. Do you dumb fucks get it now? I therefore never lied. I would wish a repeat CONTINGENT UPON there being no Canadians in the buildings. We know there will be Canadians, so I would otherwise not wish it to happen. Does this simple idea register in your limited fucking brains? I knew every one of you would miss the meaning of my posts. Read them again, note where I mention the presence of Canadians, you retarded fucks.

You Americans need to understand, if MUZZIE terrorists fired off a 'dirty' nuke within the confines of Los Angeles, I wouldn't shed a tear OTHER THAN TO MOURN ANY FUCKING CANADIANS THAT HAPPENED TO BE THERE, and even then I would feel they deserved it for being in your shithole of a country in the first place, so they suffer the consequences. Any Canadian who visits the USA is a fucking traitor.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Do you honestly believe I give a shit what you think? If you dislike my posts, THEN DO NOT READ THEM OR RESPOND TO THEM. YOu do see how truly easy that is, yes? You are an irrelevancy to me, so please do not be expecting to elicit some form of sympathy from me. Move along.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I slapped the ol' ignore button. Much more peaceful that way.

Dumbass, you said that yesterday, THEN proceeded to respond to one of my posts right after you made the statement. Fuck, you are as full of shit as Eggsy, who for two years claimed he had me on ignore, yet responded to so many of my posts. You are following in his retarded footsteps. Next time, actually place me on IGNORE and MEAN IT, then fuck off. Yes? It becomes boring reading people utter 'oh, I have you on ignore'. If you have me on 'ignore', why the fuck do you need to announce it? Obviously, you seek to score points with the others, as if your station in here increases when you ignore the great Saint Lucifer. I know it makes you feel better about yourself when you make the 'ignore' claim, and it makes you look better in the eyes of the others, which is why you felt the need to announce it. That alone makes you my PWNed bitch.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, Little Luci, you need to go sit on a block of ice. You appear to be having a melt down. Probably because you've stayed much longer this time than you usually do. It is just too hard for you to keep up. Is there just no other place for you to go because you've "pwned" them all? Or is it they've all pwned you?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Oh, Little Luci, you need to go sit on a block of ice. You appear to be having a melt down. Probably because you've stayed much longer this time than you usually do. It is just too hard for you to keep up. Is there just no other place for you to go because you've "pwned" them all? Or is it they've all pwned you?

You consider all that a 'meltdown'? How did you come to this conclusion dearie? I merely pointed out the collective stupidity of you all, and you claim 'meltdown', which is the oldest 'you did not PWN me' trick in the book. It is so overused people with brains usually ignore it. I see I was right about you. Intellectually bereft.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
*ROTFLMAO @ Consumer responding to my post 'without responding' by hiding behind the comment tool* Damn, you people become dumber and dumber with every post. He is too stupid to realise I PWNed him with his simple desperate attempt at not responding with a response.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You consider all that a 'meltdown'? How did you come to this conclusion dearie? I merely pointed out the collective stupidity of you all, and you claim 'meltdown', which is the oldest 'you did not PWN me' trick in the book. It is so overused people with brains usually ignore it. I see I was right about you. Intellectually bereft.

I consider it a meltdown when someone is compelled to run around a message board posting in every top thread how stupid that person thinks everyone else is. And, no, dear, you have not pwned me. I respond to you because I choose to. You, on the other hand, respond to people because you can't help yourself. You are so pwned you can't do anything but run around spouting "your stupid, your stupid, your stupid." Tell me, do you have spittle drooling down your chin while you type?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I consider it a meltdown when someone is compelled to run around a message board posting in every top thread how stupid that person thinks everyone else is. And, no, dear, you have not pwned me. I respond to you because I choose to. You, on the other hand, respond to people because you can't help yourself. You are so pwned you can't do anything but run around spouting "your stupid, your stupid, your stupid." Tell me, do you have spittle drooling down your chin while you type?

You see? Here you are again, following my every move. You are clearly my bitch. I OWN your ass. Now, let go of my ankle, and take your tongue out from between my ass cheeks. That's a good aged skank.

Ah, you 'consider' it a meltdown, which would suggest you are biased due to your dislike of me. This is proof that it is NOT in fact a meltdown as you so stupidly describe it. The same goes for your statement that it is I who is PWNed, yet I have you following my schlong all over the board. You are so embarrassed by your obsessive actions that you seek to throw others off the scent with rantings of 'you are so PWNed'.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Luci, spittle?

Enkephalen

My Stars!
This poster is not the real Luci!! He does not remember me at all or our many, many posts back and forth in years' past! Where is the real Luci? Where? What have you done with him? This poster is a fraud and a sham! He does not even remember that I named him Luci! I concur with Eloisel -- Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!!

You've made me use up my yearly quota of exclamation points you scoundrel!!!