Official discussion of the future of the Badlands.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
By that logic, there is absolutely no reason to purge the Badlands. Just disable the search function, ban Gagh, and get rid of any and all admins/mods. Voilà, problem gone. ;)

LOL, OK..... it's not just the search feature though, upgrading can be a problem too, updating counters, all that stuff.

:D
mm

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I also would like the people spamming the most (Gagh, DL, Dual, LC) to give some kind of feedback on this.

If flooding was banned boardwide, in terms of both multiple threads and numerous strings of multiple posts, I would stop. The reluctance to put in a proper ruleset relating to this has hobbled TK's performance for years.

And if there's any worries if I would observe a rules, you only have to look the majority of the forums that were made spam-free. I don't bother with them.

The 10 second time limit between posts should also be reintroduced. One second is too close, and only serves to allow spamming & flooding. Is 10 seconds really too much of an ask? Maybe 5 seconds?

As for spam in this forum. I don't know why the board has always accepted it. It puzzles me why anybody would want to threaten the performance of their board(s) by allowing it.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
If flooding was banned boardwide, in terms of both multiple threads and numerous strings of multiple posts, I would stop. The reluctance to put in a proper ruleset relating to this has hobbled TK's performance for years.

And if there's any worries if I would observe a rules, you only have to look the majority of the forums that were made spam-free. I don't bother with them.

The 10 second time limit between posts should also be reintroduced. One second is too close, and only serves to allow spamming & flooding. Is 10 seconds really too much of an ask? Maybe 5 seconds?

As for spam in this forum. I don't know why the board has always accepted it. It puzzles me why anybody would want to threaten the performance of their board(s) by allowing it.

We are going to strike a deal (or rather I will and you will agree to it) I'm not going to impose restrictions on the members about flooding and spamming and when you have the irrestable urge to spam and or flood, you will stop every few minutes to see if anyone is complaining about the board being slower than usual in the "Gagh, knock it off thread". If your spam and or flooding is slowing the board for everyone, then of course you will knock it off.

;)
mm

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Desecrate the Badlands.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
We are going to strike a deal (or rather I will and you will agree to it) I'm not going to impose restrictions on the members about flooding and spamming and when you have the irrestable urge to spam and or flood, you will stop every few minutes to see if anyone is complaining about the board being slower than usual in the "Gagh, knock it off thread". If your spam and or flooding is slowing the board for everyone, then of course you will knock it off.

;)
mm

As always, when we come to these fruity little impassés that make so hot for each other, I will agree to think about it. Of course, my head is full of a monumental amount of shit, so we have to hope that together, our positive energy can help it penetrate. So to speak.

I wub you

;)
G

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Let us philosophize about the nature of the Badlands. Oh, wait !

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Dont be so sure.