Official talk about the cute girls on Caprica (and the plot, too) thread. SPOILERS!!!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Rubs salt into the wound that they're delaying the remaining episodes until the originally planned airdate of the second half of the season. :phpneutral:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FUCKING SYFY DIRT-EATERS.

And it will no doubt end with 28 cliffhangers where Zoe and Tamara finally meet God in the virtual world (and this time it IS Dirk Benedict!), Joe remembers he's the moral centre of the show and tries to leave the mafia and there's a hitman after him BUT SAM DIVES IN THE WAY OF THE BULLET, Clarice finds out about Amanda spying on her and plants a bomb in her breakfast, that cop guy has sex with his co-worker BUT SHE'S A SOLDIER OF THE ONE, Daniel invents a talking toaster and Lacy finally does something (NAKED.)

MOTHERFRAKERS

CaptainWacky

lol, negged

Cinch

Axe Wielding Maniac
Suckage :phpsad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think the pressure is getting to the @Syfy guy! He actually sent me a direct message when I told him his answer was a cop out, lol.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He said: "That's indeed the real answer, which includes many factors that 140 chars aren't enough to get into"

I think I said something like "it made sense" is a cop out answer, what is the real answer?.. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. He was making excuses for delaying the last 5 episodes.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I can't see how it makes any sense. The ratings might be low now, but they'll be even lower when they show the episodes in April or whenever, so wouldn't they stand to make more money by just continuing as originally planned?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, it really depends on what they're replacing it with. Apparently wrestling and Ghost Hunters get really high ratings (for basic cable) and are cheaper to start with.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
At least it's a decent show and not Ghost Hunters!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Seriouspost: there's probably legitimate academic work to be done on the way women and men use sex in the BSG/Caprica universe, and how the gender rules differ from the ones we have in real life.

In this thread, talk about gender relations!

(Or go back to that other derail, whatever. Pick your poison!)

No, I'd rather talk about how much I'd like to bang Alessandra Torresani.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
^ Me too.

Those legs are lovely, but they'd look even better with a bit of rope on 'em.

CaptainWacky

CREEPY OLD MAN INVASION ALERT.

(Only young men are allowed to be creepy around here.)