Ogami Violates Godwin's Law

Tyrant

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=918906&postcount=17

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=918919&postcount=18

Godwin2.jpg

And thus, loses at Internet forever.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I won't click on that link so I can go on imagining that involves going "RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRAAAARRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRR RAAAAAAARRRR-AAAAARRRAAAAAAA" until your opponent concedes.

Tyrant

Organic

I protest this mockery with the full force of my outspokennessness. Ogami has shown himself to be a loyal and proud American. You fear his strength, his force of will, and his superior debating capabilities. You are trying to avoid the issues at hand Messenger by engaging in these silly games. Stick to flopping in debating, like the rest of the Anarcho-Communists you represent.

-Organic

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why is this in the Tea Room?

Tyrant

We're socializing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Do you have a real answer? And will there be the usual hail of nerd gunfire if it's moved to Armchair Philatelists?

Tyrant

You're actually serious?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why is it suddenly a foreign concept that threads get moved around in the non-spam fora? It has always been this way, and it always will. It's not a slap (or a comment of any kind) when it happens, it's just keeping the non-spam fora tidy, that's all.

Tyrant

So, you want to move this thread, from a forum which is NOT in a no-spam zone, into one which is? There's more to TK than being an admin, Eggs.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Messenger said:
So, you want to move this thread, from a forum which is NOT in a no-spam zone, into one which is? There's more to TK than being an admin, Eggs.
Yes, as you love to point out to me on the hour if I so much as breathe here.

I'm happy to leave it where it is, go forth and do whatever it is you do here...

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Yes, as you love to point out to me on the hour if I so much as breathe here.
Only when you post as an admin. Every 5 minutes seems more appropriate.

I'm happy to leave it where it is, go forth and do whatever it is you do here...
Thanks for posting, missmanners. Who knows what could have happened outside of Eggs' Tea room without ya?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Good thing Mommy came into the room before Daddy took out the belt...

Gee...almost trolled ya there :bigass:

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Good thing Mommy came into the room before Daddy took out the belt...
Yes, little brother, good thing mommy came in and stopped it.

Gee...almost trolled ya there :bigass:
Gee, maybe us youngsters (READ: Mentalist) occasionally display better judgement than you older idiots?

Trolling attempt gone wrong, or admin dickery gone wrong? You decide.

Ogami

Apparently you're not thrilled with having diversity at this board. I guess just keep posting duals so you can agree with yourself. (Is that self-affirmation?)