Ogami Violates Godwin's Law

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Still, random murder and mass slaughter (not to mention being able to strangle someone with piano wire for hours without killing the victim) are pretty fucking sexy, I think. Whether 6 people died that way, or six million who the fuck cares. If only 600,000 died Mr. Dan, would that make the methods of execution any less horrific?

jack

I think injecting cement into females' vaginas is an excellent alternative to intercourse.

Don't you?

jack

SEXY

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
Still, random murder and mass slaughter (not to mention being able to strangle someone with piano wire for hours without killing the victim) are pretty fucking sexy, I think.

Pretty fucking miraculous, too, wouldn't you say?

Whether 6 people died that way, or six million who the fuck cares.

People who insist on objectivity do. You can't just pull shit out of your ass and call it a fact. Well, apparently some can, but that doesn't mean anyone should be allowed to get away with it.

If only 600,000 died Mr. Dan, would that make the methods of execution any less horrific?

Elvis Presley died fat and bloated on a toilet, that's pretty horrific. But how horrific it was doesn't de facto mean it happened to 6,000,000 Elvises.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
I think injecting cement into females' vaginas is an excellent alternative to intercourse.

Don't you?

I think making up atrocities to lend shock-value to propaganda, selling it to the naive and punishing "non-believers" with prison time is an excellent way to get a stranglehold over a nation of the gullible and the fearful is an excellent alternative to becoming a productive force in the culture you live within, don't you?

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
Deny it til we're both blue in the face, but it's been so carefully documented it's a little scary what the intent actually was.

Documented by whom? The Germans? I've read most of those documents in the course of nearly a dozen threads on this subject, and none of them -- not a single one -- actually says what it's claimed they say. Not one. Discounting, of course, the confession of Hoess. Why do we discount that? Hoess confessed to 2.5 million murders on his watch. Guess what? The Auschwitz Memorial now says only 1.5 happened on his watch. Isn't that just weird?

Yeah, yeah, I know -- details aren't important, what's important is that we get all blinded by emotion by the story. Actually thinking about the inconsistences, the lies and the total impossibilities can lead people to ask questions, and that's the last thing anyone wants.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
Then you're a blind fool. It's all there in the fucking time stamps.

Which time stamps?

Sad, but true. 4400 a day gassed at one point, for several months.. They had it down pat.

4400 a day in which camps?

Sexy, isn't it?

Nah, sexy will be when the house of cards finally disintegrates under its own corruption.

jack

The Question said:
I think making up atrocities to lend shock-value to propaganda, selling it to the naive and punishing "non-believers" with prison time is an excellent way to get a stranglehold over a nation of the gullible and the fearful is an excellent alternative to becoming a productive force in the culture you live within, don't you?

I think denying that the Nazi's injected cement into women's vaginas is turning a blind eye to the forensic evidence :D

jack

The Question said:
Documented by whom? The Germans? I've read most of those documents in the course of nearly a dozen threads on this subject, and none of them -- not a single one -- actually says what it's claimed they say. Not one. Discounting, of course, the confession of Hoess. Why do we discount that? Hoess confessed to 2.5 million murders on his watch. Guess what? The Auschwitz Memorial now says only 1.5 happened on his watch. Isn't that just weird?

Yeah, yeah, I know -- details aren't important, what's important is that we get all blinded by emotion by the story. Actually thinking about the inconsistences, the lies and the total impossibilities can lead people to ask questions, and that's the last thing anyone wants.

The Germans used the Hollerith system to document every procedure and every extermination.

They add up to over 6,000,000 actually. Unless there are some duplicate punchcards, which I suppose are possible.

jack

I still think submerging people in cold water for hours to test their hypothermic ability was a great advancement to medical science, don't you think?

jack

Their barbed wire torture techniques are still the talk of the town.

jack

If you take a look at what really happened, you can see why the Jews are so intent on compensation. I mean in the Isreali world domination theme thingy there. The Jews are stronger than everyone, and their influence and intent is already beyond control.

I mean, just look at all those fucking shoes!

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
I think denying that the Nazi's injected cement into women's vaginas is turning a blind eye to the forensic evidence :D

Can't turn a blind eye to something that isn't there. Unless, of course, you want to provide it instead of just referring to it.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
Their barbed wire torture techniques are still the talk of the town.

So's Santa Claus, which shows what the talk of the town is worth.

jack

How about that twins work that Mengele did?

Totally blown out of proportion, I bet. Total propaganda. A sympathy troll by Jews who won't admit they're just fucking liars about all their dead trelatives and all their possessions.

It was all about Typhus, after all.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
If you take a look at what really happened, you can see why the Jews are so intent on compensation. I mean in the Isreali world domination theme thingy there. The Jews are stronger than everyone, and their influence and intent is already beyond control.

I mean, just look at all those fucking shoes!

Shit, if I wanted to look at a bunch of fucking shoes, I'd go to Foot Locker.

OMG! WAIT! Do you suppose...

Do you suppose people are being murdered in the tens of thousands every day at Foot Locker?! :scared:

jack

The Question said:
Can't turn a blind eye to something that isn't there. Unless, of course, you want to provide it instead of just referring to it.

It's there. Someone who has done the exhaustive research you claim to have done trying to deny this thing occurred would already know that, though.

jack

You cannot possess me.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
How about that twins work that Mengele did?

Totally blown out of proportion, I bet. Total propaganda. A sympathy troll by Jews who won't admit they're just fucking liars about all their dead trelatives and all their possessions.

It was all about Typhus, after all.

Mengele wasn't a friendly country doctor, no doubt about that.

But OOPS! He wasn't a gas chamber, either.

The Question

Eternal
jack said:
It's there. Someone who has done the exhaustive research you claim to have done trying to deny this thing occurred would already know that, though.

Actually, all I've seen was a thousand impassioned repetitions of, "It's there!"